Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion Patch Next Week @ 1Up
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Kalia
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion Patch Next Week @ 1Up

1 Up has received confirmation that a patch for Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion is due out next week (June 5-9) for both PC and XB360: <blockquote><em>At least the wait's not far off now. The company confirmed to 1UP that an official patch is in the final stages of development and certification, and should be available for both PC and Xbox 360 users sometime next week.</em></blockquote>Read the rest <a href="http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3151176" target="_blank">here</a>.
Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:12 am
Father Omally

For no one knows for sure the coming of...

At last salvation comes to Oblivion! Praise hard work!
Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:14 am

El Patito
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Finally . I wonder whether those who installed the beta patch, myself not included, will have to start over or not. And maybe now the official Elder Scrolls forums will see a dramatic decrease in threads about any number of supposed bugs. Praise hard work, indeed.
Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:32 am

Yay laddy El Patito a reinstall and start over is most likely necessary. Thats not a problem with the likes of me since i installed the beta Patch fully aware of that possibility. I also love to create new characters so tis no problem no problem at-all.
Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:54 pm

ToddMcF2002
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

If its on the 360 its probably the same patch the PC got. They said the PC would beta the patch.
Post Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:59 am
doctor_kaz
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

quote:
Originally posted by ToddMcF2002
If its on the 360 its probably the same patch the PC got. They said the PC would beta the patch.

I take it that means that the pitiful PC interface isn't getting fixed.
Post Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:38 pm

all a bit late really if you finished the game. maybe the patch could remove the ever so slightly bitter taste left in my mouth after finishing it...
Post Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:09 pm

Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

I see in the 1UP member feedback that *Man_in_Black_77* makes an interesting statement which i think could reflect predicted future thought for the discerning rpg player following oblivions super-launch style...*I may stop buying games at launch before too long*

I also will bear this in mind when similar situations arise again, it certainly won't do any harm to hang back a touch at launch-day and browse the forums for first impressions and reactions.....just let's hope we all don't do this or there will be no reactions!
Post Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:22 pm