Sleeper entrance problem, help pls
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Troubleshooting

Author Thread
Daftshadow
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Sleeper entrance problem, help pls

right now i am really fraustrated. im at the point where there are 5 stones on the ground where you are suppose to insert your sword into them. but for some reason, the stone on the far left, it wont let me insert my sword. everytime when i press the "use" key, my character just shrugs his shoulders. but the other 4 stones to the right work fine. is this a bug? does anyone know the waypoint to the other side of the gate? im almost done with the game and this stupid thing happens. im so pissed!!!
Post Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:16 pm
EDV
High Emperor
High Emperor

You don't have to insert your sword into the slots, you need to insert the sword of the 5 undead orc shamans. Check your inventory if you have them all (there are reports of a bug which takes some items in your inventroy. Or maybe you just missed 1 of the shamans.
Post Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:49 pm
Rangehurts
High Emperor
High Emperor

I had the same problem. I spent whole 30min!!!!! trying to figure out what was going on. Had to go back and see if i did anything wrong.
quote:
You don't have to insert your sword into the slots, you need to insert the sword of the 5 undead orc shamans.

Thats pretty obvious. It wont let you to insert your own sword into the slot. And since Daftshadow inserted 4 swords already Im sure he know that it has to be Shaman's swords.
Post Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:57 pm
tolgerias
High Emperor
High Emperor

I have spent hours and hours in that stupid tepmle becuse i coulndīt open one of the iron gates. i ended up buying a load of transform to meatbug scrolls, creep under the door as a meatbug and with a little luck you will transform to human on the other side But i am not sure if you need the swords to open a door or to do smething else with it, so this little bug-trick might be worthless to you.
Post Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:12 am
Rangehurts
High Emperor
High Emperor

Hmmm.....I did it with a swords. Never tried to transform into a bug...
Post Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:22 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

quote:
Originally posted by EDV
You don't have to insert your sword into the slots, you need to insert the sword of the 5 undead orc shamans. Check your inventory if you have them all (there are reports of a bug which takes some items in your inventroy. Or maybe you just missed 1 of the shamans.

This is the correct answer. You need the 5 shaman swords. You either missed one of them or a sword disappeared. Itīs not a big problem. Find out which swords you have, insert the missing one and continue the game.
Post Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:26 pm
EDV
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by Rangehurts
I had the same problem. I spent whole 30min!!!!! trying to figure out what was going on. Had to go back and see if i did anything wrong.
quote:
You don't have to insert your sword into the slots, you need to insert the sword of the 5 undead orc shamans.

Thats pretty obvious. It wont let you to insert your own sword into the slot. And since Daftshadow inserted 4 swords already Im sure he know that it has to be Shaman's swords.

I know, but this person said:
quote:
suppose to insert your sword into them. but for some reason, the stone on the far left, it wont let me insert my sword

Post Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:20 pm