test of fire need help!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Hawkeye
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

test of fire need help!

i am taking the test of fire, the test that allows me to become a fire mage. oh god the high fire mages gave me some really vague clues for my tasks. ok i need some help for three of the tasks.

1. where can i find a rune stone.

2. where can i find a stone gollem(i need some one who took the test to tell me where the stone gollem for THIS quest is)?

3. pyrokar wants me to follow some path of fire thing, he was vaguest of all. i have know idea what item i need to find or what creature i need to kill. so if you know where i have to go and what i must do when i get there i beg of you to please post here.

well thats it, anybody who has taken this test please share your info.

- Xardas
Post Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:10 pm
EDV
High Emperor
High Emperor

You'd might wanna try to search the forums first, this is about the most talked about topic on the forums.

1. You'll find the rune-stone if you found the path of fire (not sure obout the name).

2. You'll find the golum on the way to the end of the test, one of the highest mages can tell more about it (the one on the left).

3. Once you get from the path leading from the monastery to the tavern, go left and the the next path left, you'll get to a small valley. Follow the path all the way.

You'll have to figure the rest out for yourself.
Post Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:10 pm
kriksa
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

path of fire = path with loz of innos statues
Post Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:57 am
DA UNDERTAKER
souls will cry
souls will cry

2) you'll find the stone golem (magical golem) on your right side after a bridge in the path of fire
Post Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:04 am
ruessel
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Hard to say how many spoilers you like to get.
At least 1 hint: The stone-golem is not easy to kill. You need a special weapon.
Post Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:55 pm
DA UNDERTAKER
souls will cry
souls will cry

the weapon you need is the sacred hammer (or sth else), you can find it i the basement of the monastary (guerded by a novice) the only way you can take it is by sleeping the novice (use a spellscroll, a novice gives you coutside the BIG room to your left side [when you exit] once you've requested the test. the hammer wil kil the golem with one hit.
Post Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:51 am