Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
What should I choos? Imperial Legion, cult or fighter guild?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

I usually create a Paladin type character for the Imperial Legion. Just use an Imperial, then create a fighter with restoration and persuation abilities.
If I'm feeling like a loner, I create some kind of fighter/mage/thief like character using a dark elf model.
Post Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:57 am
Breton_mage
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Breton is best of course wood elf's are also good especially for beginners and you might try dark elf they are ok at the 3 skill themes.
Post Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:56 pm
mongoliat
Village Leader
Village Leader

Breton I havent tryed but iv tryed bouth Wood and Dark Elf... they'r bouth good... But I liked the wood elf best becaus of her good sneeking abilities...
I was trying a Ork "smart Barbarian" / a barb that can pick locks and sneek...
I tryed to sneek and pick the looks to come in tho the warehous in "seya neen" (spelling?)... I had NO chanse, couldent even be hidden if I where behind the house... So I found out orcs cant either pick locks or sneek... (It was worth a try...
Post Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:29 am
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Try an Imperial. They can do anything that Bretons can do and more, since they are more balanced.
Post Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:41 pm
Breton_mage
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

More and anything breton can do?! Like every agic ability? ok you can choose them in the skill selection but they r still weaker then. And breton can do anything imperials can!
Post Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:56 am
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

Trust me, play either a dark elf or Imperial. No other race is worth it, especially considering those two races are the more commonly encountered ones so you won't be lonely.
Post Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:53 am
Breton_mage
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Sure buth when ur dark elf ur still an outlander ! Breton owns u all i really wanna do a 1on 1 fight vs you! It would be sick though if we both get our strengths and magic up to 1000 and smash eachothers head of!

Post Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:02 pm
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

With those stats, I think you would just need to breath on someone to kill them, of course, with adventuring for as long as the character is, I think his stench would kill everyone anyway.
To be honest, any race is good. It just depends on what kind of character you want really.
Post Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:36 am
Breton_mage
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

It's true that u should be what u wanna be but it also depends on how u play... if ur an adventurer i advise different skills then for a trader. It also depends how experienced u r. Dark elf and imperal are good, but their skills are basic, thats good if ur new to the game of course so u learn how to use the basic skills. Breton's are advanced cuz at start it's difficult to understand how to use he different magic types. If ur a newb its best to just take imperials or dark elf cuz you can do a lot with their skills and using their basic skills makes you learn the game more then the skills of breton's.
Post Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:30 pm
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

And then of course, Wood Elves for archer/thieves, Khajjit for thieves, High Elf for a totally weak mage, and duh, Orc for a barbarian. I find that Bretons make really good healers, but too bad I HATE healers in Morrowind. But they make good mages too, with the small bonus to mana. I think a Breton monk would be a good roleplay.
Post Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:17 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2