I think I killed somone I shouldnt
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Sylvanus
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I think I killed somone I shouldnt

the goblin behind the bars to enter the rest of the goblin city...well I thought he was one that respawns like some of the others. but he wasnt...
and well he said I couldnt enter and I got cocky and burnt him to a crisp...and the goblin inside the trol area attacked me so I killed him too...can I still get into the city?
Post Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:00 am
Angrandir
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Use Telekinesis

With the Telekinesis spell (Spacium Communicatum) you'll be able to manipulate the switch from the outside (through the bars). However if you killed these two goblins, expect that you'll have to kill off the whole goblin city (everyone will attack you on sight from now). It is perfectly OK with the main quest (gather keys from the killed goblins so you can open the supply room with the idol), you only spoiled the side quest of liberating the trolls (after giving Pog that economy textbook) I think.

While Spacium is easy to get in the very beginning of the game (heap of garbage just behind the large metal doors leading from the goblin prison to the area where troll Greu lives), Communicatum is located in front of the dragon's lair only, you'll need some levitate scrolls to reach there (the fireball spell you already know I suppose). I am not sure how much levitate scrolls are needed (I always preferred learning the spells to scrolls), check the RPGDot's guide where to find some.
Post Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:33 pm