View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Blacklotus
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Some funny nasty things you can do AFTER finishing the game

BIG SPOILER AHEAD -->

Yesterday I finally finished the game as a Paladin...today just for fun, I've tried a few nasty crazy things which have made me laugh my ass off

I've tried all this by loading a saved game in which I left the hero in Khorinis' harbor, just before leaving for the Dragon island (I was there lvl 32 or so)

1) Go to the harbor where the paladin knights are, and hit with the sword one a couple of times ...see what happens with the rest. Repeat until you finish all them off

2) Go to Vatras, hit him, watch what the guard does lol, then go to Lord Hagen, the guards won't let you in, hit one and watch the other, go now for Lord Hagen, pay 50gp and your "sins" will be forgiven

3) You can do the same with Lord Hagen, which is a lot much funnier because there are LOTS of knights by him (I still cant stop laughing thinking about it ), go to upper quarters, hit twice Lord Hagen and watch the spectacle lol

4) Go to Red Lantern, kill everybody but Nayda and the owner, talk to the man, pay , kill him and then you still can go upstairs with nayda as if nothing had happened ...lol

just wanted to see how the world reacted to crazy player actions... besides the fun, it's quite disapointing to see how at this point you can almost do whatever you want without any kind of divine punishment or whatsover which renders you to ashes

if you have also finished the game and can think of any other funny trick you can do let me know please
Post Thu Aug 07, 2003 4:59 pm
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

Try inserting a Black Troll near the water fountain in the center of the upper quarters. You can watch all the paladins, militia, and citizens get thrown right over the city walls by the Black Troll. With the immortal NPCs nearby, and the large number of other NPCs, it makes for quite a show!
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:56 pm
Blacklotus
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by SirDeity
Try inserting a Black Troll near the water fountain in the center of the upper quarters. You can watch all the paladins, militia, and citizens get thrown right over the city walls by the Black Troll. With the immortal NPCs nearby, and the large number of other NPCs, it makes for quite a show!

lmao.... but....I've played as a Paladin...and I'd swear I haven't seen any scroll to summon a black troll, where can I find one ?

(can't wait to try this one )) )
Post Fri Aug 08, 2003 8:22 am
Sargon
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Originally posted by Blacklotus

lmao.... but....I've played as a Paladin...and I'd swear I haven't seen any scroll to summon a black troll, where can I find one ?

There's no scroll to summon Black troll. You need to use "insert" cheat.
Activate marvin mode and write into console: insert troll_black
Post Fri Aug 08, 2003 8:44 am
Blacklotus
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Sargon
quote:
Originally posted by Blacklotus

There's no scroll to summon Black troll. You need to use "insert" cheat.
Activate marvin mode and write into console: insert troll_black

ahh...I see, thanks, I'll try it as soon as I get back to home from work
Post Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:24 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

loool i tryed it near Sekobs place it was pretty laughable those two llamas fight like hell and sekob flys
Post Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:36 pm
MoRpHx
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Try inserting a dragon at Onar's farm
Enter marvin mode, open the console and type insert dragon_testmodell
Post Fri Aug 08, 2003 6:06 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by MoRpHx
Try inserting a dragon at Onar's farm

It's even funnier if you put him in the city. The citizens say they are scared if the orcs are invading the town. Well, they can even defeat a dragon. How difficult will it be to defend themselves against a few filthy beasts?
Post Fri Aug 08, 2003 6:31 pm
x_Noble_Paladin_x
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

fun stuff for mages

this is a bit complicated but awesome if you pull it of.
get a lot of mana 9like 150 or so) then insert or get peremant mana potions then find a wolf or goblin or something weak than while the weakling hits you drink a potion, if you tiome it right you will start drinking get the plus it will attack you and your potion will pop back (this works with all potions) let them attack then drink a health potion. repeat this a lot and you will have 300+ mana then...
8-9 army o' darknesses before re charging mana anyone?

I wil tri my bestest too spel
www.mallmonkeys.com is funny
so is www.squidi.net
Post Fri Aug 08, 2003 7:35 pm
MoRpHx
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Try casting the Army of Darkness spell in the upper quarter.
The paladins will only attack the skeletons. You can also try summoning a golem there.
Post Fri Aug 08, 2003 8:35 pm
MoRpHx
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Go to the upper quarter and stand in front of a paladin.
Draw your weapon hit him once and quickly put away your weapon.
The guard next to the paladin will attack him.
Post Sun Aug 10, 2003 11:08 am
wk
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Go behind the Orc Barrier (you can climb over it legally or cheat) and watch the Orc Warriors go crazy as you attack them with arrows. This is a splendid demonstration of the AI as they run up and down the barrier outside trying to find a place to climb over and get you.
Post Tue Aug 12, 2003 6:07 pm