Giant Neon Theives HQ sign ?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Papio
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Giant Neon Theives HQ sign ?

I seems evident from the posts on the forum I’m the only person who can't find this massive camp/cave/building

Could someone clue me into how I find it... or if its that door you need to jump into the water at the harbour to get to then where’s the key!!?

Thankz in advance
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 7:56 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

One entrance to the sewer system under Khorinis is in the inn runed by Hannah in the middle city (that part where you enter). There are locked door leading downstairs. She gave me the key after coming out this way (I`m not sure if I had to show her secret thieves sign). MAYBE you can knock her down and she will have the key. Never tried. Normally go along shore in the docks starting from tavern, pass the boat under construction and magazin, jump from landing-pier behind crane into water and few meters further along You should be able to come out of water. There are the door to sewer system.
How to become a thief and aquire key I posted somewhere else - here or on english official Gothic2 Jowood site. How to aquire key not becoming thief was written by somebody else. Good gaming.
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:07 pm
Papio
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanks, I’ll try it as soon as i can find a way back not covered with the legions of hell
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:17 pm
Papio
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Ok i'm still stuck since Hannah dosn't drop the key when you knock her out. someone who the exact local of the key
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:47 pm
Irf
High Emperor
High Emperor

you get to key off Attila, he'll meet you once you've either impressed the theives or really annoyed them, there's 3 quests you can do and eventually kardif will tell you Attilla's looking for you.

1. Jora's been robbed of some gold, catch rengaru
2. Ask Kardif about work and special work, do Nagur's quest
3. Talk to Lord Andre, he mentions there's a fence in the city smugling stolen goods, kill the bandits near Akhil's farm, they have a stuffed fish, open it, talk to Halvor, turn him in to lord andre, or if you let rengaru go, you can also let halvor go, and attila will come to you either way.
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:59 pm
Papio
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I don't mean to be a major pest (but i'm gonna be) i've done all three of the missions your mentioned, spent a few days doing other tasks and sleeping and still no attila

its almost like the game dosn't like me

also how did you tie the note in the fish to Halvor... my note was two lines long and didn't contain anything that even made sense
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:43 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Halvor is a fish merchant, isn`t he? So to whom may be send or from whom may come letter inside the fish.
After doing this quests You should talk to Kardif once again and then he tells You about meeting with Attila behind Halvor`s shop.
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:49 pm
Papio
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

AAAH talked to the landlorf in the bar... he told me where to go, still don't undestand about the about the fish guy but they disapointment will fade
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:51 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Okay. Halvor sels fishes. This note is for/from someone in the city who sels stuff stolen on the roads. It comes inside the fish. Who carries so many fishes from and into the city that guards don`t bother to check on them anymore. Only fish dealer. For example letter for/from Constantino would rather be hidden in potion bottle ot between some recipies. Hope it helped.
Post Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:13 am