Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Need help to find a fire arrow scroll!!!!!!!!!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Nordic Barbarian
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Need help to find a fire arrow scroll!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, i'm back, i'm in desperate need of help, i am taking the fire test and i've completed all the quests, except for the create a rune, cause' i can't find a freakin' fire arrow scroll. Help, help, help.

much abliged...
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:20 pm
Sargon
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

You can buy this scroll from Zuris - he is merchant in the city.
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:30 pm
Bartacus
Il Buono
Il Buono

Also Gorax in the monastery and one of the magician in the library at the monastery perhaps.
NFG member
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:42 pm
Korzen
Forsaken
Forsaken

There is also a guy on the road to the monastery you might want to check.
Post Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:44 pm
Nordic Barbarian
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Yes, i now all that, the problem is that i've already used up all these merchants, all they have now is goblin skeletons. So, i guess i wanted to know where i can find a fire aroow scroll somewhere alon the game map.

Still HEEELLPPPP
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 9:35 am
Sargon
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Originally posted by Nordic Barbarian
Yes, i now all that, the problem is that i've already used up all these merchants, all they have now is goblin skeletons. So, i guess i wanted to know where i can find a fire aroow scroll somewhere alon the game map.

Still HEEELLPPPP

Hmm, the only way I can help you, is tell you about some places, where you can find some scrolls (but I don't know, if there are fire arrow scrolls, they also could be healing or transformation scrolls).
1. Xardas chest in his tower - there is fire arrow scroll, but I assume you have used these scrolls against some monsters (if not, you have won .
2. Do you remember the first goblin, you met on the path from Xardas tower to Khorinis? There is skeleton near a lake (on the left side). You can find there a bow and a few scrolls I think.
3. The same place - go through the cave, when you exit the cave on the other side, go right to the wall - there is a skeleton and some scrolls.
4. Go to the lighthouse from back side, near the cave with shadowbeast is a skeleton with some scrolls. It's easy to find this place, there's a lot of blood a skulls
5. Did you find ring of strength (+5 str) or ring of spirit (+10 mana)? There are also some scrolls there. If you don't know, where are these rings, look for some threads on this forum or look at this map: http://home.arcor.de/kermit.d/karten/ringeamu_k.htm.
6. Behind Onar's farm, in the wood you can find skeleton with some scrolls (there is also broad sword and some potions - and a field riders of course )

I hope, some of these hints will help you.
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:27 pm
Sargon
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Ok, I've found fire arrow scroll. Look at the thread "castle roof and platform". SirDeity talks about secret area above the cave where you met first bandit at the begining of the game.
When I was exploring this area, I've found there fire arrow scroll and the amulet of agility (+15 dex).

Thanks to SirDeity
Post Mon Aug 04, 2003 9:50 pm