((((Cor)))) Angar
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
Milan Kovacs
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

((((Cor)))) Angar

What about Angar? When i was in the ,,Old camp" i couldn't finf Angar. Where is he? And what about him? I met him in the original gothic, and he haven't came with me to the dragon island. But in the night of the raven? what about it? will he come? or what?
Post Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:42 pm
mazu
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

Cor Angar appears into the castle in Chapter 3 I think and then he moves to the farm near the Valley entrance. He gives you a quest to find his amulet.
Post Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:12 pm
cptmaxon
High Emperor
High Emperor

he's near the place when you had to fight the guardian with milten to get the focus in gothic 1.
Post Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:19 am
Milan Kovacs
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

Of course!!!! Now i can remember..... But what happens to him? After we give him back his amulet, he go to ,,Cavalorn's hut". (in gothic 1 it was...) In the original gothic, he was sitting in front of the campfire, and i can only said ,,i don't want to leave you alone." And that's it. is there any changes in the night of the raven??
Post Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:24 pm
mazu
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

I don't think so. At least I haven't heard of anything.
Post Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:13 pm
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

He will go as a crew member on your ship, he is at the farm as mentioned above.
I always bring him, he has a nice xp bonus when walking off the ship.
I certainly think he will be in Gothic 3, it would be a shame to for him not to be,
He has a good background/charater development and potential.
Post Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:40 am
Milan Kovacs
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

I really hope that he will appear in gothic 3, and in the rainforast there will be a camp like the swamp camp was.....
Post Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:38 pm
JDR13
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

quote:
Originally posted by Acleacius
He will go as a crew member on your ship, he is at the farm as mentioned above.
I always bring him, he has a nice xp bonus when walking off the ship.
I certainly think he will be in Gothic 3, it would be a shame to for him not to be,
He has a good background/charater development and potential.

What do you mean by xp bonus?
Post Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:23 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Cor Angar:

-First appears in the Swamp Camp in G1. Trains you if you join the Brotherhood

-Later he appears in Chapter 4 in the castle of the Old Camp, and talks to you about his missing amulet and about maybe joining the mercenaries.

-After that you meet him near a stone circle where you can help him find his lost amulet. He now tells you that the mercenaries are not for him.

-The next time you meet him, he will be at Cavalorns' old hut, sitting near a fire there. He tells you that he got chased by orcs and had to rest a bit before he gets over the mountain pass.

-Once you get back outside from the Valley of Mines(Chapter 5), you meet him at the farm there(first one you come to near the pass). He tells you that his headaches are getting worse, and that he wants as far away from the Valley as possible. He also says he will remain at the farm for now.

-When you are gathering a crew you can take him with you as a member.

-At the island, after the orc attack, you can talk to him and have him join. You will get 250xp * 2 during several conversations about him(if I recall correctly). He will stay with you till you:
A) Meet the dragon
B) If you have already killed the dragon, right across the bridge
C) If you have killed the dragon + seeker across the bridge, he will follow you across the bridge and a few meters near the next pair of seekers. He never goes any further.

-After winning the final fight, you can talk to him again, and he says that he wants to stop fighting and become a farmer. He then goes back to the ship and joins you there.

----- I'm guessing he is in G3, yes, either as a farmer or still a fighter -----
Post Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:43 pm