View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Wizardry 8

Author Thread
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

quote:
Originally posted by dteowner
Somebody must have logged in using my account! Only an idiot would forget the bard that he mentioned a few posts ago....

It was probably one of your kids, they're around 3 or 4 aren't they? That's old enough to figure out how to log in as you and post a silly question that would make daddy dearest look dumb.
Post Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:12 pm
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

Well, the twins are 3, but that counts as 3x3=9. Must have been the 5 yr old... MONICA!!!!
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:20 pm
Bilbo
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Always, always keep as many of the 10 out-of-combat buff spells running as you can since casting them will yield a wide variety of magic skill boosts.
Just so you don't go nuts, there are only 9 (not 10) continuous out of combat spells: armorplate, chameleon, detect secrets, enchanted blade, light, magic screen, missile shield, shadow hound & x-ray. Use all of them. even if you don't need them (i.e. if you have a ranger, you don't need detect secrets) to buff your casters. On a side note, chameleon & detect secrets are the only 2 that expire before your SP regenerate, so to keep them going continuously you'll need 3 casters each!
Post Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:04 pm
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

His first post in months, and it's to point out yet another mistake I've made in this thread... Good to see you back, Bilbo.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:41 pm
Bilbo
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
His first post in months, and it's to point out yet another mistake I've made in this thread... Good to see you back, Bilbo.
Thank you. It's good to be back. Not that I'll be around a lot, but I'll still check up on you when I can.
Post Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:03 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2