Problems with spacer
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 - Troubleshooting

Author Thread
radamlje
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Problems with spacer

I have installed NOTR over english G2 and then smallest moding kit. When I want to start spacer, it throws that DX error. And calls that i have to turn to 32bit graphics. When G2 showed that i simply edited ini file. But is there any ini file for spacer?

Somehow I managed to get spacer work (under 640-480), but when i load anything, i see only darkness or blue sky without any floor or landscape.

Is there any ENGLISH spacer walktrough and FAQ?

My spec.:
celeron 2800
512 mb ram
128 mb Radeon 9200
windows xp (without SP2 )
Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:29 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Welcome to our forum!

An updated mod kit has been released some time ago. I think it can be found on the official site.

Is there a reason why you donīt use 32 bit graphics?

The best place for help on modding is World of Gothic. Although their editing forum is in German you can post in English. Just keep it simple.
You also have a slim chance in the JoWooD troubleshooting forum. Itīs rather unlikely anybody will be able to help you with such a problem on RPGDot.
Post Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:44 pm
radamlje
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thank you for a welwcome.

Actualy I use 32, but spacer doesnot rekognize it. As i wrote, the same problem is easily solved in G2.

The thing about moding kit is that I downloaded smallest one becouse I an still linked to modem and slow telephone link. I hope that i will come to mainstream somewhere.
And when I get to. I am going to try all these mods which were made up to now for both Gothichs.
Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:04 pm