Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
A Walkthrough (Underdevelopment Ch1 almost completed)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Babs_Uvula_Who
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

A Walkthrough (Underdevelopment Ch1 almost completed)

I read in one of the posts that you want to make a walkthrough in English so I started one its not finished yet and full of

spelling, grammatic and punctuational mistakes, Also some names which I might have forgot and a few quests I don't know how

to solve yet. But its still a work in progress so please feel free to add in your comments and add more quests,corrections

ect.
[Special Thanks to Kiwi Boy for providing a list of all quests on Gothic 2]

Side Quests:

1- Wanted Notes and Bandits

You Recieve this quest from the bandit right outside the cave you pass when leaving Xardax's tower. an automatic intiation of

conversation will start, this is roughly how you should reply to get through this without fighting the bandits (for now).
He will ask you "where you come from", your reply should be "I've come from the mountains".

then he will ask you to come with him, your reply generally be revolving around "who is looking for me", "why are they

looking for me", "somebody else tricked me", then finish it with "I was in prison coloney".

after that pay him the 10 gold pieces to learn that a guy named Dexter wants you dead.

Solution A:
-----------
to pay Dexter a visit go to Onar's farm which you will learn of its location by asking around in the Lobart's farm and the

city. when you do get to Onar's farm you will see a fortress on the mountains (thats where Dexter is). Just make your way up

the mountain and you will eventually meet up with a bandit on the bridge tell him that you are here to talk to Dexter and

when you do talk to him he will let you live.

Quest completed.

Solution B:
-----------
Same location and everything, but then instead of leaving when he tells you to leave you could just kill him and grab his key

(which I still don't know what it opens need help on that).

Quest completed

[Special Thanks to Freakie]
It's simple there are two towers near Dexter, the one where he is sitting and the other with they key you can open the chest

in the other tower...

-An Additional: You will find some magical Ore, I found about 5 lumps of ore in the mine where dexter's fortress lies. It is

marked by a guard standing outside, inside the mine there are all sorts of minecrawlers i.e. Minecrawler warriors and mine

crawlers. (The Ore is needed by Bennet if you want to learn how to make Ore blades)

2- The Bandits at Lobart's Farm
3- Lobart's Work clothes
4- Harvest the Turnip Field
5- Bring the turnips to Hilda
6- A Pan for Hilda
7- How to get into the City of Khorinis
2a-For a bottle of wine

When you reach lobart's farm which is after the bandits cave, talk first to the sheep herder Maleth, he will tell you that

bandits have stolen some sheep from him go back to the bandits cave and tell the bandit outside that the farmers know of his

hideout he will leave and tell you that if you want to kill his buddies you could go in and do it (chicken bak bak), go

inside the cave and kill'em. After that go back to Lobart's farm and talk to maleth for your reward.

Then talk to Lobart and agree to work for him as a day labourer get the turnips from the field talk to him again about what

to do next (don't talk about the clothes not yet) go inside his house talk to his wife Hilda and get some stew from her then

ask her for gold to get her the frying pan go to Canthar a trader sitting around pulling fleece from his head and probably

chewing them and he will tell you that you don't look like a farmer and he will give you a pass for free but when he asks for

a favor he expects you to honor the deal and do it. So grab the pan, grab the pass and go back to Hilda. Now talk to lobart

he will give you the clothes for 40 gold coins instead of his initial offer which was 70 gold coins.

Quests completed.

7- How to get into the City of Khorinis

You could do two other options but I don't know if this will affect the "Canthar's Favor" quest, but you could refuse to take

the pass and instead pay a 100 gold coins to the guards to let you in, or talk to maleth and tell him that you are on your

way to the city and he will give you a hint that if you are dressed as a farmer and tell them that you are going to the

blacksmith they will let you in. So do that..

2a-For a bottle of wine

You can find the wine in the bandits cave the one before Lobart's farm, talk to Vino before picking up the turnips so he can

say that you did a good job.
P.S. It doesn't affect the clothes price but you gain some experience from it.

Quest completed.

8- Apprentice in Khorinis
9- Get into the Upper Quarter
10-Herbs for Constantino
11-Furs for Bosper
12-A Great Challenge
13-Matteo and Gritta
14-The Blessing of the Gods
15-Member of the city guard

Becoming a citizen in a crappy city such as Khorinis is kind of hard the four masters are too demanding.You should impress

atleast four of the five Masters in order to become an apprentice, you have three choices either Constantino the Alchmist or

Harald the blacksmith and Bosper the hunter.

10-Herbs For Constatino

Constantino to become his apprentice you need together several herbs which he will give you a list of, before asking him to

become his apprentice talk to a herbalist (which I can't remeber his name) he is in the market place next to Baltram ask him

about where constantino gets his herbs he will tell you a place in the east. An easier way (there is map with all the herbs

which is somewhere in the forums search for herbs or maps).You could get his approval to become an apprentice with other

masters without doing the quest at all.unless you've committed a crime.

Quest completed

11-Furs for Bosper

Bosper will let you be his apprentice or get his approval only if you can get him six wolf skins ask him how to skin an

animal and about his previous apprentice and talk to his previous apprentice who is drinking beer infront of the barracks he

carries a bow behind his back, ask him to go hunting with you and follow him and kill as much wolves as you can and grab the

skins and go back to Bosper for his approval.

Quest completed

12-A Great challange

Harald will give you the great challange which is to kill an orc and get his weapon back to him you will find the orc the way

you came into the city on the road to Xardax's tower. You must first go to Lobart's farm ask Vino one of the hands there

about what new stuff has happened and he will tell you about an Orc he saw so go to the forest which is right infront of

Lobart's farm you will find a few wolves (which you should kill after you learn from Bosper the art of skinning

animals),there is also a shadowbeast and a few bloodflies then the orc will attack you try to draw him to where the guards

are since at this momment you are still a weakling and they will finish him off and give you some XP. take the weapon and

give it back to Harald.

Quest completed

13-Matteo and Gritta

Now go back to Matteo his shop is across the street from Bosper the hunter infront of Matteo's place you will find a man

named Regis. Go to Matteo talk to him buy the armor he offers if you have the money 250 gp, then ask him how to get to the

upper quarters twice so he can give you this quest then go to the carpenter(Thorban) NOW YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS

A. tell him that Gritta his neice has borrowed money from Matteo and then go inside and tell her to cough up the money or

sell stuff from the house and she will pay you from the old man's money.But you won't get her reward.

B.don't tell him anything and talk to Gritta and tell her that you will pay for her and then go to Matteo and pay him.Then go

back to Gritta she will give you the reward which is the bottle of wine.

Quest completed

14-The Blessing of The Gods

before you take this quest from the carpenter (Thorban) go to Vatras the priest in the temple square and ask him to bless you

and he will, then go to the market place and ask the priest in the red robe to bless you and he will, after taking a donation

by force. then go to the carpenter and he will give you his blessings and accepts you to become and apprentice with the

others.

Quest completed

[Special Thanks to Freakie]

Edit to 14. You can aslo go to the monostray you can't enter it but on the path is that magician guy and he can bless you

to..

8-Apprentice in Khorinis

Now that you have approval of all masters you can choose to be an apprentice with either Bosper (Pays well for skins), Harald

(teaches you forging weapons) or Constantino (will teach you about alchemy).

9-Get into the Upper Quarter

When you are an apprentice you are also a citizen and could get to the upper quarter.

15-Member of the city guard

This quest (member of the city guard) also has two options you can either first become a citizen and ask lord andrea to join

the militia or ask lord Andrea who is the knight in the barracks about how to join the guards without becoming a citizen.

A.Just ask Lord Andrea to join and he will accept you.
B.Ask him to become a militia member without being a citizen now thats the tough part.
(I will cover it after those three quests since it is vital to accomplish them inorder to do this quest)

16-The Gold of a Merchant
17-A Brazen Thief
18-Bandit Raids

17-A Brazen Thief

Go to the market place and ask Jora a trader there about who stole from him he will tell you some thief stole from him and he

can't report to the militia now you will find a cocky fellow by the name of Renguru talk to him about Jora's gold and he ill

run away now follow him and send him to prison after you talk to him(to send him to prison go to Lord Andrea and tell him you

are here to collect the bounty on a criminal). Also get Jora's gold from him.

16-The Gold of a Merchant

Go back to Jora and give him his gold he will tell you to get your reward from Lord Andrea.

18-Bandit Raids

Now talk to the merchant next to Jora his name starts with a "H" (I can't remember it), ask him about where he got held up he

will tell you close to Akil's farm and to ask a militia member about it, go to the temple square or the entrance to the docks

you will find a fellow named Pablo he will stop you and ask you about your picture tell him that you know nothing of it or

"Gee never thought.." it doesn't matter, then ask him about the bandits he will tell you they disappeared into the forest.

Now go to Sarah another merchant in the Merchant square she will direct you to Akil's farm go there as you exist the gate you

will meet a militia named Mika give him ten gold pieces and after you go to Akil's farm report to him that mercenaries are

herassing Akil he will go there and kick their butts, now follow the road opposite to the tavern road and into the forest you

will find a cave on your left with a wolf infront of it kill the bandits inside and open the chest grab the fish you will

find a note inside of it. Now go back to the city and talk to the merchant he will give you a 100 gp then go to the docks and

talk to the merchant on the entrance next to the money lender she will tell you that her husband sells fish talk to him about

the note and send him to prison.

Now go to the tavern in the docks talk to the bartender he will tell you that a fellow is searching for you ask for more

information and go to meet with the guy, kill him and grab his key. His name is Attila he is an assasin sent by the thieves

guild now go back to the tavern and tell the bartender that Attila wanted you dead.

P.S. Attila will show up whether you do both quests or atleast one of them.

Now go to Lares your old buddy fom Gothic 1 ask him about the guild he will tell you that he heard rumors now run to the far

edge of the docks opposite the paladin's direction and jump into the water you will find a couple of torches lighting the

entrance go inside you will meet the thieves (My advise learn the pickpocketing skills from Cassia and the Sneaking from the

other guy and lockpicking from Ramiraz) now you could either join them or kill'em its up to you.

Now back to

15-Member of the city guard Option B

Tell Lord Andrea about the thieves guild (Before becoming a citizen), he will either send troops to kill them or if you did

kill them you will become a member of the militia.

19-Canthar's Favor

The Flee bag is back, he will tell you to put a note into Sarah belongings now you have two options either report him to Lord

Andrea he will make him rot in prison but only for one chapter and get some XP and a sword from Sarah (but pay 500 gp to

Canthar when he gets out) or you could put Sarah behind bars and avoid making the flee bag angery. To put Sarah the merchant

in the merchant place behind bars you will do it by asking her to show you her wares then place the note as if you are

selling something then go to Lord Andrea and report her.

20-The False Messenger
21-Baltram's Shipment

These two quests if you do one of them the other fails I can't find a way around it. So to get this quest go to the tavern in

the harbour district and ask the bartender for a job and he will tell you to talk to a odd looking fellow (I forgot his name)

sitting in the bar talk to him and he will tell you about the quest (when you ask about the profit tell him it should be

split 50/50) now you can either report him to Lord Andrea cause he killed Baltram's messenger or you could be a good lad and

not report him up to you.

Now go to Baltram another Merchant in the Merchant square tell him that you are looking for a job he will tell you to get a

package from Akil's farm do that and you now have the option of giving it to the odd looking fellow or give it to Baltram.

Thieves Guild Quests:

22-Constantino's Ring

You recieve this quest from Cassia when you join the thieves guild, you need to learn the sneak ability and the lockpicking

ability to do this quest. wait till night time and sneak into constantino's shop when he is asleep and open the chest and

grab the ring go back to Cassia for your reward.

P.S. show the signal which you will learn from cassia to the bartender in the docks district and Rameriz.
Rameriz will tell you of a militia member whom you can bribe to get him to leave at night.

[Special Thanks to KhenoTrax]
Just wanted to add to whom you can show the secret headshake to atleast them i have found out yet if there is more help out

here

There is:
Rengaru
Halvor
Gardener
Kardif
Joe
it sems that i can not show the head thing with nagur but i remember something acording the headshake with him can't really

remember

23-The Blood Chalices
This is one of the most troubling mission for alot of people including myself, Although I cheated my way through by using the

Marvin code and then typing " Insert ITMI_Bloodcup_MIS " to get the 6 blood chalices but you can also complete it without

cheating I would like to credit everyone who contributed to the RPGDot forums for this since it is not mine.

23-Blood Chalices:

1. Lemars chest
2. Gerbrandts chest uppert floor first house right upper town
3. Valentinos house pull lamp upper floor he has the key
4. Judges chest he has the key pull shield next to him
5. House between luteros and salandrills house key on fireplace get on box with wood
6. In the house with lord hagen upper floor left on fireplace

Now I will tell you of each location.

1.Lemar is the money lender first house to your left in the docks, wait till night time if he is still awake and sitting go

inside he will stand up, now leave he will go to bed and sneak inside open the chest and you will find the blood chalice.

2.Gerbrandt he is cocky fellow sitting outside his house, the first house to your right in the upperquarters pickpocket his

key wait till night time (assuming you bribed the guard).

3.Valentino the house with the guard you bribed is standing infront of. now pickpocket that idiot valentino and go to his

house at night he is usually back at 4 a.m.

4.Judge pickpocket his key and go to his house at night it lies on the far rightside of the upperquarters its marked with a

guard who is harmless and always there (its like he is there but not there).

5.This house is a bit hard to get to since there is guard stationed there try to sneak from behind the tree and get to the

house right in the middle between the herbalist (Salandrill) and the Merchant Luteros with excintric taste.

6.Avoid this house until you can get to Lord Hagen. But when you do get to Lord Hagen go upstairs in the room where the

useless mayor is sitting sobbing for his bad luck.

Things to take care of....Always sneak inside a house....try to avoid attention when sneaking....get everything you want and

try not to visit again.

P.S.I also heard that there is a time limit on this mission So try to avoid it unless you are pretty good at Dex and have

access to Lord Hagen's.

24-A Sextant

I don't know much about where to get this until chapter 4 when I'm supposed to kill the dragons.
So you will get this quest from Ramirez and you will find the Sextant on one of the dragons it was either the red dragon or

the Ice dragon I can't remember.

-=CORRECTION=-

[Special Thanks to Predator]

In Stone Dragon's treasure it can be found =)
Useful for newbies =) Good work

25-Mad Fellan

You get this quest from the old butcher in the docks when you enter the docks take a sharp right turn you will find him now

go to the house behind him and you will find Fellan hammering tell him to stop, then threaten him, then kick his butt he will

stop go back to the butcher to get your reward.It was about 30 gps

26-The Experiment

Take the left turn after the moneylender's house (Lemar). keep going straight you will find a smithy (who also happens to

increase your strength) now go to the house after the smithy you will meet a mad alchemist (I can't remember his name but he

looks alot like constantino maybe they are brothers or something) he will tell you about an experiment to make people forget.

now accept the quest go to the hotel beat up the lady in there and use the spell, then go back to the alchemsit for your

reward. I also heard that you can beat up Valentino but I've never tried that so if anyone knows how please feel free to add

it.

[Special Thanks to KhenoTrax]
Yep beat up valentino. its kind of a quest but precisely at 04:00 valentino leaves from coragons bar beat him up at the

corner an cast oblivion (steal his key you will need it later on(the 6 blood chalices)
at this point you completed ignaz quest and you can talk to regis and get a ring afterwards ti coragon and give the ring to

(the ring of valentinos beat up friends )

27-Alrik's Sword

Alrik you will meet him at night in the dock's tavern he will tell you that he is engaged in illegal street fighting with

bets you could go there but only between midday and evening he will also tell you that he sold his sword to Jora get his

sword and give it to him. You can also challange him (100 gps if you win). He can teach you how to become a better sword

fighter.

-=Militia Quests=-

28-Where is Peck?
29-A Package full of Weed
30-The Weed Deal
31-Problems at Lobart's Farm
32-Information for Garvell

28- Where is Peck?

Peck is the militia member who is supposed to give you your weapons, sort of a staff sergant.You will find him in the brothel

"The Red Lantern" go up stairs and tell him to come with you. Now you have to options when you get back to report to Lord

Andrea

A.tell Lord Andrea the truth...This will make Peck kind of annoyed and he will give you a crappy sword.

B.Lie to Lord Andrea and tell him he was hanging around town, Peck will be grateful and reward you with a nice sword.

Quest completed

29-A Package Full of weed

the Package is in the warehouse, the one where Alrik lives behind. Its also next to the people who are building ships

(Garvell).

Go inside you will find a guard standing there, after the conversation ends draw your weapon and smack him, loot the body and

take the key go into both rooms the first one has some okay loot, the second room has the package. Take it back to Lord

Andrea.

Quest Completed

30-The Weed Deal

Talk to the bartender in the docks he will tell you about the thug (can't remember his name) who works for Lehmar the money

lender, the thug is the guy standing all morning puffing on pot on the entrance to the docks district, ask him and he will

tell you that you could check the Red Lantern
go to the Red Lantern talk to the Latin Pimp and ask him to have some fun.
pay the 50 gp and go with Nadja when you go upstairs into her room ask her about where to get weed she will tell you to talk

to Burak (or something close to that) he is the muscle standing infront of the Red Lantern you will have to pay her 50 gp. Go to him and ask him for weed

and don't tell him who sent you. After the deal is done report him to Lord Andrea.

Quest Completed

P.S. you could have some fun with Nadja and enjoy a cutscene, although its weird that they never take their underwear

off......maybe that was their birth control at the time (who knows)

31-Problems at Lobart's farm

Go to Lobart's farm you will find about six to seven field raiders kill them then talk to Lobart he will give you a small

reward about 20 gp then go back to Lord Andrea he will give you 200 gp as a reward

Quest completed

P.S. As a member of the Militia you can always meet Lord Hagen without doing the Militia quests.

32-Information for Garvell (Need assistance)

-=I haven't played as a Magician so if anyone can fill this part it would be greatly appriciated=-

33-Magician of Fire
34-How to Get into the Monastery.
35-Serve the Community
36-The Lost Recipe
37-Seven Herbs
38-Isgaroth's Problem
39-The Chambers of the Novices
40-THe Mutton Sausages
41-The Wine Deliver
42-Prayer for the Paladins
43-Opolos and the Recipe
44-Fight Training for Babo
45-A Short Trip to the City
46-The Test of Fire
47-Der Living Rock
48-Create a Rune
49-The Path of Believers
50-Babo and the Garden
51-Dyrian's Crime
52-Opolos and the Library

-=Mercenary Quests=-

53-Respect

Lee will tell you that in order to join the Merc's on Onar's farm you will have to prove yourself so go talk to Turlof the

big guy standing outside of Onar's Manor, talk to Turlof and he will tell you that you have two tests. If you complete one of

them then you are in. You will also have to prove yourself to the other Merc's since they vote on who should join. These are

the votes that count:

Wolf (The Bow trainer sitting in the farm near Onar's daughter)
Turlof (will automatically vote for you when you complete one of the two tests)
Buster (will vote for you if you beat him up)
Serv..(can't remember his name he is the guy standing on the road to Onar's farm he will ask you to pay if you refuse he

won't vote for you)
Cord (will vote for you if you get a rank of Fighter or higher on 2-handed weapons or 1-handed weapons)
Rod (will vote for you if you can carry his sword)
Cypher (will vote for you if you give him his package of weed or if you tell him that one of the merc. stole his weed and not

the farmer)

Sylvio, Bullco,Fester(he lies to you) and Raul won't vote for you.(can't find a way around it)

54-Collect the Rent

Turlof will tell you that Sekob hasn't paid his rent so go to Sekob's farm he will tell you that he won't pay so go back to

Onar and tell him he will tell you that Sekob is lying, go back to Sekob threaten him then beat him up then he will pay you.

Go back to Turlof and he will accept you.

55-Drive away the Militia

Turlof will tell you that Bengar is being raided by the Militia so go to Bengar's farm which is the closest farm to the pass

as k around of directions, talk to Bengar. Then you will find two Militia men attacking his farm kill them, then go back to

Bengar he will reward you. After that go to Turlof so he can accept you.

56-Jarvis' Challenge (??need assistance??)

57-A Good Fighter

Talk to Cord the Guy swinging his sword around near Pepe, ask him to train you. He will only train you and vote for you if

you have a rank of fighter or higher in 2hw or 1hw

56-For a Fistful of Herb

Talk to Cypher and he will tell you that he used to sell weed until his package was stolen from him. talk to the Mercenary

behind the Merc's tavern and you will find him smoking weed talk to him then go back to Cypher and tell him that the farmer

didn't steal his weed and Cypher will beat up the Merc.

56-The Weed Package

You can keep the package of weed if you were a Militia and tell Lord Andrea that you threw it away. go back to Cypher and

give it back to him (you will need weed in the Ceremony for the Eye of Innos reverse ritual)
or if you weren't in the Militia just kill the guard at the docks and grab the weed and give it back to Cypher.

57-Rod's Sword

rod will challange you, that you can't carry his sword if you have enough strength you can carry his sword and you will win

his respect and the bet too.

58-The Field Raiders

Fester the guy swinging his axe on the entrance to Onar's farm will tell you that they want him to kill field raiders in

their nest, tell him that you can attack it together. Follow him and kill the field raiders when you do he will tell you that

he won't vote for you and if he promised gold he won't give you any so beat him up and loot him.

59-Stew

The Merc's cook will tell you that she needs some herbs from the forest witch. So go in the direction of Sekob's farm and

keep going straight into the forest, there are all kinds of beasts in their from Goblin Skeletons to wolves. You will find

the witch's cave marked by two torches on the entrance its in the hill in the forest. Talk to her and she will give you the

package. You could also ask her to learn alchemy, she will require you to perform a quest for her.

60-The Sun Aloe

The herb witch will tell you that a rare plant grows in Black troll's dodo so go to black troll's cave (Open your map [Use M on your keyboard]look to

the north you will find a marked place with a black troll on it. Go there you will meet a hunter who will ask you to kill a

few snappers, he will also teach you some hunting skills. You could attack the black troll if you feel lucky, but if you

don't want to then just grab the sun Aloe you will find it on the entrance to the troll's cave.

61-Four Wolves for Pepe

Pepe the sheep herder on Onar's farm will tell you that wolves have been eating his sheep and that Bullco the merc hasn't

done much to protect his sheep. So go to the camp in the forest where Pepe is. Four young wolves will attack you kill them

and go back to Pepe and he will reward you.

62-Kick Bullco's Butt

Go to the Merc's tavern talk to Sylvio twice then insult him, Bullco will defend him beat bullco but don't loot him. go back

to Pepe for your reward.

63-An Offer of Peace

When you get accepted with the Merc's Lee will tell you that now you can meet Lord Hagen go to Khorinis and talk to the guard

outside the townhall he will let you in, talk to Hagen..

64-Snappers' Claws

Lutero the merchant in the upper quarters wants a special snapper's claws to solve this quest you will have to go to the pass and get the Diggers and Ore quest from Gurond, after that the only surviving camp where you meet Fajeth the paladin he will tell you that a snapper herd has been attacking his camp, talk to the rest of the people in the camp to learn that there is a Snapper packleader. Kill the snappers and then their Pack Leader grab his claws and when you go back to Khorinis on Chapter 3 give it to Lutero.

65-Fernando's Business

Fernando is the old guy with a beard and fancy clothes in the upper quarters, talk to him before going to the pass. after that when you are back from the pass tell him about the Ore extraction and he will reward you.

Chapter 1 Completed

Last edited by Babs_Uvula_Who on Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:56 am
Freakie
The Noble Demon
The Noble Demon

Nice one, really if you want my help you can PM, that is: I'm not going to write it but I can give you additional ends of quests, secret places ect ect...

Gothic II Credits
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:08 am
KhenoTrax
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Yep beat up valentino. its kind of a quest but precisely at 04:00 valentino leaves from coragons bar beat him up at the corner an cast oblivion (steal his key you will need it later on(the 6 blood chalices)
at this point you completed ignaz quest and you can talk to regis and get a ring afterwards ti coragon and give the ring to (the ring of valentinos beat up friends )
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 6:48 am
Freakie
The Noble Demon
The Noble Demon

Re: A Walkthrough (Underdevelopment) tell me what you think

quote:
Originally posted by Babs_Uvula_Who

-----------
Same location and everything, but then instead of leaving when he tells you to leave you could just kill him and grab his key

(which I still don't know what it opens need help on that).

It's simple there are two towers near Dexter, the one where he is sitting and the other with they key you can open the chest in the other tower...

Gothic II Credits
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 6:52 am
KhenoTrax
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Just wanted to add to whom you can show the secret headshake to atleast them i have found out yet if there is more help out here

There is:
Rengaru
Halvor
Gardener
Kardif
Joe
it sems that i can not show the head thing with nagur but i remember something acording the headshake with him can't really remember

MuCha cha cha i remember you talk to kardif to get some info ask him for were to get a job and afterwards reply were to get a special job there you can talk to him and show the headshake he replyes now you know my employers if i remember correct

Last edited by KhenoTrax on Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 7:06 am
Predator
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

"24-A Sextant

I don't know much about where to get this until chapter 4 when I'm supposed to kill the dragons.
So you will get this quest from Ramirez and you will find the Sextant on one of the dragons it was either the red dragon or

the Ice dragon I can't remember.
"

In Stone Dragon's treasure it can be found =)
Useful for newbies =) Good work
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 8:17 am
Freakie
The Noble Demon
The Noble Demon

Edit to 14. You can aslo go to the monostray you can't enter it but on the path is that magician guy and he can bless you to..

Gothic II Credits
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:31 am