Running is to slow, need help!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
nwmagi
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Running is to slow, need help!

Running is way to slow to get around. I want to go faster but not insanely fast. Kinda a nice fast run. I've heard about the boots of blinding speed but I don't want to be blinded. I've also heard you can use resist magic to correct the problem but I'm also an Atronach so I'm not sure how that combination would work. I really don't want to edit the speed setting as this effects other things. Would like a set of boots or something to do a minor speed increase. Thanks all!
Post Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:54 am
nwmagi
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

setspeed

I decided to use setspeed. The game runs really well when it's set about 60.
Post Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:54 am
Shadowdragon07
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Well you could always CARRY LESS, that usually works well, also just make a pair of boots that have speed increase for a while but with no undesirable Sideaffects like the boots of blinding speed, and don't the boots of the Apostale or something like that have speed increse
Post Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:31 pm
blade81
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

well if you are playing on the xbox like i am, then you could do the main quest till you find keening, or just go online and find out where keening is, and equip it, its improves your agility and speed, then if you do the xbox glitch to increase stats by pressing L + R + X all at the same time the game should seem like its glitching and trying to switch weapons but if it stays on keening then it is really boosting ur agility and speed alot, i recomend not doing it alot, i have around 300-400 agility and speed and it is hard to navigate around small areas
Post Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:45 pm