Members
Usergroups
PT 2 I have tested these mods all running together
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Swift Wind

PT 2 I have tested these mods all running together

Its me again with the latest of my unofficial mod tests. Once again these are soley my opinions and my rating of said mods.

Rating System 1 outta 5 stars

All said mods are tested with the following mods running on a new started game including my first tests which you can find in this post with the same heading this is my newest update.

Including the first 15 mods these all work well running together in a new started game.

1Vampiric **** adds a awesome new vampiric armor all pieces nice texturing and a quest

2Home Sweet Home ***** and the special * 6th star this is TOP NOTCH in my opinion the most awesomest home i could ever own has alchemy room full library and to get to it is what made it a 6 STAR RATING EXCELLENT JOB to the CREATOR.

3 Bandit Hideout ** nice job but this could be better we will see

4Secret Tomb *** South East of Seyda Neen have a peek. Good Job

5Balmora Praetorian **** very hard dont try as a low lvl. New Island BIG LONG fight didnt even finish it but worked from what i saw. needs a tad texture touch up but overall nicely done. ALMOST A 5 Keep it up

6Feldspar **** 4 New Birth Signs the first of a few that i actually felt decently balanced enough to try and they are all well balanced some could be toned down a smidge but overall they are well thought out.

Well thats them the newest unofficially tested mods created BY YOU WONDERFUL MODDERS.
Once again these are souly my opinions and allof these mods including the first 15 in my first test post running together in a New Game.

NOTE THESE WERE NOT TESTED USING A SAVED GAME /// AND ALL OF THESE MODS ARE CHEAT FREE NO UBER LOOT OR SUPER STATS HERE AT LEAST NOT FOR FREE THESE ARE WELL THOUGHT OUT MODS NOT TWEAKED OUT.AND IN MY OPINION ALL ADD TO THE ATMOSPHERE TO BETTER THE GAME.
Swift Wind
Post Wed May 15, 2002 12:03 am

Swift Wind

My first 15 tested mods are in this forum under I HAVE TESTED THESE MODS ALL RUNNING TOGETHER. I said they were in this post i meant FORUM
Post Wed May 15, 2002 12:07 am

Evotine
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I like reading your reviews on mods. Also, check your email! =P
Post Wed May 15, 2002 5:27 am
Swift Wind

Thanks i try to be fair. Also i have a update

Home Sweet Home has been updated to fix a door problem the newest version is 1.2 i believe and its fine works great Kudos to the Creator great job.
Post Wed May 15, 2002 6:57 am

Swift Wind

Balmora Praetorian

Well my first boo boo i found. Some people are havin problems finding the entrance to Balmora Praetorian ,and here is the fix Remove the Balmora House Mod i overlooked this and could explain but would be long talk so i will leave it at this and also i suggest removing the Luxury Estate for thos who have the Home Sweet Home no need to have 2 homes and Home Sweet Home is way better. I will be updating new mods i have tried as early as this evening EST. I have been testing some nice ones.
Post Wed May 15, 2002 4:14 pm

Aracase

Please corridinate the mod names with download names.

Which files do I download from the Plugin-Depot that correspond to the mod names mentioned by Swift Wind?
(ex. Vampiric, Home Sweet Home, etc..)
Post Wed May 15, 2002 5:54 pm

Swift Wind

To anyone who cant find any i post leave me a email address and ill send them to you.
Post Wed May 15, 2002 6:08 pm

Aracase

Mods

SwiftWind,
Please send the mods to Aracase@aol.com
Thanks.
Post Wed May 15, 2002 6:15 pm