RPGDot Network    

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords (Xbox)
Display full image
Pic of the moment
More
pics from the gallery

Site Navigation

Main
   News
   Forums

Games
   Games Database
   Top 100
   Release List
   Support Files

Features
   Reviews
   Previews
   Interviews
   Editorials
   Diaries
   Misc

Download
   Gallery
   Music
   Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
need help kotor 2 in nar shaddaa
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Knights of the Old Republic

Author Thread
Borntoeat
Village Leader
Village Leader

need help kotor 2 in nar shaddaa

i'm stuck in nar shaddaa ..there's 2 doors near that dock master (near pylon power control) that won't open to me .. map shows there's something behind them but i can't do anything at the door. i can go in where's apartments where's some mandalorians, bith (who's tracking some signal) and other apartments .. but i go back to dock master, and next to door i just came from is another door ..is that place is hould be able to go in? I can't touch that door .. can't "target" it.. if i follow that same wall to vogga's place next door has same thing .. map shows green line as door and something behind but i can't target the door ... something wrong? i've been in that place for long time now and i've done everything i believe there can be done but nothing happens, alien bar there's still that private lair remain shut and so on.. I wonder is there behind my mysterious doors something that could help? if so i have bug which is ruining my game
Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:59 am
Borntoeat
Village Leader
Village Leader

well .. i've now tried to travel all over nar shaddaa and I'm really convinced that i've done everything i can for now .. i believe i should find at least goto and such but there's still those 2 mysterious doors at nar shaddaa docks that can't be opened. one time I gave up and went to other planets, after I came back there's that speeder that i fixed all but power cells was missing. Now that speeder says "unuseable sabotaged" and i can't completely fix it anymore .. nothing can do near it .. before i gave up on the planet it said that power cells are missing .. now it says only sabotaged and i can't fix it. then there's those 2 doors i mentioned last post .. someone knows is that some bug in game? if it is i'd like to know how do i "teleport" myself tru these doors, or if they are ment to be shut until i do something i'd like to know what i must do .... any ideas?
Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:24 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Those two doors are permanently shut. The speeder gets sabotaged and is unusable if you leave the planet.

The goal on Nar Shaddaa is to gain notoriety with the Exchange so they will invite you to the Jekk'Jekk Tarr. Talk to Kallah-Nah in the entertainment area to find out your current standing.
Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:54 pm
Borntoeat
Village Leader
Village Leader

that's what i've been figuring out but still nothing happens .. i talked that rat and it says they don't like me . I paid him to make exchange not to like me .. trying to get them mad enough but no progress .. i killed that alien exchange boss who run refuge area freed the little girl and such but still nothing .. but thanks for the info that these doors are not even meant to be opened .. so its not bug ..thx so there's only some little thing i haven't noticed. I'll try to find it out
Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:19 pm
Borntoeat
Village Leader
Village Leader

still no invite ... rat says exchange is very interested in me .. they want my head no matter is it with body or not .. just talked every ppl in nar shadaa who are alive and I can't find anything more to say or do. i've been running around couple of times and talked every ppl several times.. i could use some list what there's to be done to get them agry as possible just that i can get to their lair (not whole spoilers but some list of ideas) so i can check if i've done them already..if so then what? im quite tired of running around every zone and talking same boring conversations with ppl. this far this game has had very simple dialogue and quest hints but this one I haven't been able to resolve .. I wonder if i've done something what cannot take back like sending poor guy from apartments from docks to go to work with exchange and said that he should tell my regards that i sent him .. I wonder if that makes exchange LESS angry at me.. so i haven't been able to gain all anger from them i need..
Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:21 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Has your ship been taken over by the Red Eclipse yet?
Post Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:50 pm
Borntoeat
Village Leader
Village Leader

yes they have and i've removed them. and might be that vivas came there and joined me after helpless attempt to kill me.. not sure what point she showed up, but i think it was same time as red eclipse... or short after that .. well with my memory it can be another planet too but pretty sure she came there
Post Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:01 pm
Borntoeat
Village Leader
Village Leader

ok .. I found out what was wrong... I had another char (dark side one) and I went to nar shaddaa .. after red eclipse I got that invitation from visquis. and I remember that i had that message coming with my light side char too but I was just entering back to ebon hawk when atton started to say that message was coming and then zone changed .. i was in ebon hawk and now i cannot get that message again with that char .. damned .. already all other planets were done with that char .. lol .. so im permanently stuck in nar shaddaa with LS char so i'll continue with DS char .. well I hate to be evil so during nar shaddaa my char has turned back to grey lol .. well thx anyways .. my bad to be so rush back to ebon hawk..
Post Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:02 am