Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Any way to get good stuff without using glitches or cheats?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
1+2=3
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Any way to get good stuff without using glitches or cheats?

Im like lv 10 shadow with around 40 str and 28 dex. i have a sword of fear witch i got from beatin up some guy near the smithy in the castle walls and a light crossbow. i also have shadow armor (not dress) is there anywere i can go to get better stuff without using glitches or cheats?
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 11:22 pm
XeroX
The MasterCopy
The MasterCopy

Try to find the orc hammer (22 strength 50 damage).
If you are leaving the Old Camp and on your way to the Swamp Camp you will pass a bridge that goes across a river by several water falls. Across the bridge is a whole bunch of Goblins. Pass this bridge and continue close by the water. You will run into several lizards so be prepared to take them on. Follow the edge around and you will see a walkway, to the right, heading up back toward the bridge you just passed. When you get to the beggining of the path you should see a Bloodhound higher up on the path. Kill the Bloodhound and continue up the path. You will need to kill at least three or four Bloodhounds in this area. This area is a little plateau with two bridges connecting it to other areas of land. From the path you walked up if you go straight across, you will see a bridge with the Bridge Golem on it. If you go to the right before the bridge and go straight you will see another bridge that connects you with some Orc Ruins. Just before the bridge to the Orc Ruins look to the left and there is a cave. In the cave is a door. Open the door and the Orc Hammer is inside in one of the chests. Have a picklock ready

To join the Sportfans PM me
www.feyenoord.com
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 11:29 pm
MoonDragon
High Emperor
High Emperor

If you're in the chapter 2 (which you should more or less be if you're level 10), you can buy magic scrolls of transformation. Buy Transform into Bloodfly scrolls. Once you're a bloodfly, you can fly through the Orc Camp pretty much untouched. This may take few tries, but hey, you're asking for it so I'm giving it to you.

If you fly towards the back area of the Orc village, where the 4 shamans do their thing around a monument, to the right there is a passage. If you enter it, it will lead to some sort of a throne room. In a chest there there will be some orcish 2h weapons. If you continue down the hallway to your right, you will come to some prison cells. One of them contains a kickass 2h sword (which requires a lot of str though--I think is around 70). Once you get it, you can use another bloodfly scroll to fly back out of the camp. I once tried to run out in the form of a scavanger, and was successful until I jumped down a wall around the gate inside the village. The fall killed me as the scavangers have too few hit points. I'm sure if you got the angle right you could slide down, but...
Post Mon Jul 15, 2002 4:05 am
Erb Duchenne
Slayer
Slayer

Armor... you have to earn.

Everything else... almost, you can just beat someone up and take it from him (provided you're strong enough and he's not immortal)
Post Tue Jul 16, 2002 9:54 pm