Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Getting past the first part HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Hicks
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Getting past the first part HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

ok well ive gotten past the signed autherization part and stuff.... how do i get to the HUMAN CITY!!!? i looked at the walkthrough it doesent tell you where to go to get to the human city... HOW DO I GET THERE?
someone help me!
Post Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:00 pm
TheMadGamer
High Emperor
High Emperor

try this

hand in the authorization to the goblin lord, he opens the gate, follow the corridor to some stairs. Click on the 'stairs' icon in the top right corner of the screen to go to the next level.

From here follow the cooridor until you get to a wide cavernous area, with a large pit and a thin ledge that goes either right or left. Go to the right. Continue this way until you get to a 'troll' area.

From here cross the main bridge and then follow the ledge to the left. Or you can jump down in the water, and go left. Find some stairs, click the 'stairs' icon to go to the next level.

From here, you are in a somewhat confusing network of spider caves. Although its a bit confusing here (too confusing to give you directions), there really aren't too many areas open for you to explore. So feel free to just totally explore this area, kill some bugs, find some treasure. Eventually, you will find some stairs. Click on the stair icon, and boom you are in the human city.
Post Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:24 am
Hicks
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

ok.... but still lost

i stil cant find it...... i mean i get past the guard and get in that area where the trolls are... i only see 1 way to go... i follow the river left like you said go in the stair icon and im in this crystal cave.... WTF? he trolls block off each other area... what am i doing wrong...
Post Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:53 am
TheMadGamer
High Emperor
High Emperor

thats right..

if you find yourself in a crystal cave you are on teh right track. walk around a bit, you will find another stairway...
Post Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:33 am
Arrowhead
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Human City

When you enter the Crystal Cave just hug the right side of the cave. Keep going all the way around and you will run right into the stairs leading to the Human City
Post Tue Nov 12, 2002 9:38 pm