View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Daem0n
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

help please (swampweed)

i was told that to find the weed dealer to simply do this
Ah I see. At the Red Lantern you have to do things in the right order, which is:

1. Buy Sonya and go upstairs :p
2. Ask her about dope, she will direct you to Borka
3. Now ask Borka and don't tell him everything you know

BUT the guy won`t let me buy any one i choose! when i tell him i wanna have some fun (pay 50$) he sends me with nadja i have no other options and can`t find the swampweed dealer can some one help me? thanks
Post Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:18 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

When I asked Nadia before she stops in the room she was very upset and denied having something to do with swamp weed. Only when she stopped in the room and was ready to hm... serve, another option appeared. She wanted me to give her money for that information about Borka. In dialog with Borka he will ask how do I know, and if I remember right, I shouldn`t say that I aquired information from Nadia. Wait a minute. You mentioned Sonya. Sonya is the girl already standing upstairs. No, you buy girl that dances near the bartender and you go with her upstairs. Sonya will tell you nothing. Nadia is the only option and she gives information, but only upstairs. At least when you play as city guard/paladin.
Post Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:33 pm
Papio
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Is there anything you need to do before going to the red lantern, I’ve talked to the smith (I can't remember his name either) and the landlord Kardif but that doesn’t seem to lead me in the direction of the red lantern!
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:12 am
DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Bahhhhh, make it yourself

There is some swampweed locations on the map just look for the swamps and you can pick it up from there, then grab a masher, go to the harbor district behind where the guy is making a boat (the nervous guy) there is a place to mash away
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:40 am
Papio
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thats very useful but totaly pointless, i have a web masher and weed but when i click on the caldren it just says wrong item.
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:39 am
DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he should start mashing O_o, it worked for me.
Post Wed Jun 18, 2003 3:23 pm