Usergroups
Easy way to be the one
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

As i remember when i finished the game i had 4 meatbug transformation scrolls, maybe you'll find in the fog tower or when you finish the chromanin mission.
Post Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:56 am
Graham 2
High Emperor
High Emperor

I'm pretty sure that you can buy some more later on in the game
Post Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:07 pm
cheahkimsang
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Actually, there is another way to enter the old monastery. There is a big rock near the old monastery gate. You could jump over the rock to get inside the old monastery, but I can tell you that is very hard. You'll have to press jump afew times to get on the top of the rock. At first, you will either slide down from the rock or drop to the sea below. When you are at the right place, those jumps will boost you up the rock and you're in the old monastery. This is the only choice I got before I know how to use the transformation scrolls and I still finish the game.

Note: This jump over the rock method is not suitable for those that already learned acrobatic because you'll never jump over that rock with acrobatic. Trust me. I've try it myself.
Post Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:03 am
Innos(the original)
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Where, in the inner circle do you find the rusty two hander? Btw 1000 ore is no problem, just picklock every chest, with the smiths chets alone you get 1000, 20 raw steel=20 crude swords=50 ore each=1000 ore.
But you dont have to do so, just draw your weapon while running into the gate and put it down when u get in, they wont hurt you! But you have to do so when youre going out too, do so with gomez's house too, and you can steal all the food, piclock all chests and steal most of the swords in there, just run into gomez's room and they wont touch you!(this only works with some swords) This way you get a lot of money, i have over 2000 ore and all that stuff u get in the inenr circle+ every chets in the town, and im lvl 1.
Post Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:46 pm
ShadowAssas1n
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Haha nice innos.

And yes there are meatbug scrolls, i've found a fair few. I think Torrez (fire mage) has some. Thats a neat trick u got there as well ncn.
Post Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:39 pm
mazu
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

I got the revenge steel by transforming into a bloodfly
Post Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:51 am
Fez
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

If you do get stuck for a scroll, such as the meatbug one, you'd be best just to insert it in using the codes, rather than have it break your game or force you to go back a long way in your saves and ruin the fun.
Post Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:08 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2