Daedric Katana
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
isaac
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Daedric Katana

Is there any other way to get a Daedric Katana besides the Lost Dunmer Mine misc. quest?

Help would be appreciated, thanks!
Post Wed May 08, 2002 3:07 am
IncendiaryLemon

I Found mine on a Dremora Lord.

Find Kuhl On Your Map and look east till you see the Ashlander Camp called urshikalu in between is a Daedric Ruin. I found the katana there... it may have been on someone outside of the shrine. Content Might be randomzied from game to game but if its not you should be able to find it there.
Post Wed May 08, 2002 3:28 am

If you know where the Dren Plantation is, one of Dren's personal guards on the floor below the one he is on has a daedric katana that I have now. Just be prepared to not win it over so easy.
Post Wed May 08, 2002 3:55 am

Fasttrak
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Or in the ruins East of Vivec right along the water. None of these swords is going to be easy to come by.
Post Wed May 08, 2002 4:31 am
Naut

The best place for Daedra weapons I've seen is in Berandas (south of Gnisis). I've made well over 100,000 gold there in less than 2 hours. There's also a nifty pair of boots that casts a very nice levitation spell and a simple quest for some stat-boosting clothes.

To make the most money from selling the weapons, you'll have to see Creeper in Candera. (He has 5,000 gold to spend per day ... just rest for 24 hours right in from of him after selling and he's refreshed his supply.) It works out great if you have a couple of items that will sell for around 5,000 gold each and of course the Daedra weapons which sell anywhere from 10,000 to 20,000 gold. Anyways, sell him your "junk" first to build up a supply. Then, sell him the Daedra weapons (one at a time) but be sure to "buy" back one or two of your 5,000 gold items in the process. You can sell those right back to him and do the same for your next Daedra weapon. It works great. It almost feels like an exploit, though... I'm probably not going to keep doing it.
Post Wed May 08, 2002 4:51 am

isaac
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

lol...all right, thanks a lot! They all sound rather...erm...difficult, being that the lost dunmer mine quest takes about 15 min. tops and no combat involved to get a choice of 1 out of 6 daedric weapons. Hehe. But I'll actually try to give each a shot when I find time to actually play (and get into) the game, so I appreciate the help, again.

take care.
Post Wed May 08, 2002 5:00 am
CONDOR

GO UP TO URSHILAKU Camp somewhere around there there is a cave In that cave there is a small pond go into it there is 2 ways then you will find 2 diedric lords kill them. then unlock and un trapp the Large stone door.
You gota kill a golden saint. there arte a slew of dedtic weapons, Full suit of ebony and i nice cool shilde close to the roof if you look up.
Post Wed May 08, 2002 8:51 am