Some Help with My Screw-Up...Please?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Cable
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Some Help with My Screw-Up...Please?

Hi, there. I'm trying to get to the top of the Thieves Guild, but somewhere along the line I ditched the potion recipe in Sadrith Mora that I need to give to Big Helende. I can't find it anywhere. So I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out in either one of two ways:

1. either give me the object id in the construction set so I can put the potion recipe back into the world where I can reach it (I can't find it listed anywhere)....

or 2. Just tell me how to increase my thieves guild faction rank to captain (I'm just one rank below it). I need to be told *exactly* what to type. I've checked the forums and none of the threads are too clear on this--I've tried a dozen different console commands and none of them seem to work.

Okay, thanks for your help.

P.S. I did play through all of the thieves guild quests with my last character so I don't feel too bad cheating this time around.
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:26 pm
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

which potion recipe? if you mean the potion recipe stolen from certain alchemist at Vivec then i remember there is second copies (one on that alchemist, & another is on the table.

if above can't help, try find other thieves guilds member that have other quest so you could increase your rank (in Imperial Cult i found out that you can ignore certain quest & looking for new quest from other Cult member & still allow increase to highest rank).

I can't help with TES commands since i never use it.

Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:41 pm
Cable
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

This is a dispel magic potion recipe I'm supposed to get to Big Helende in Sadrith Mora from an apothecary nearby. And I can't find any more Thieves Guild quests--this is it, this is my only way of advancing to the next rank so that I can begin working for Jim Stacey in Vivec.

Thanks for you help though, Goofy Goldfish, it's appreciated.
Post Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:44 pm