HELP!!!problem at last chapter with beliar door and switches
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
m()V1n5H@3()w
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

HELP!!!problem at last chapter with beliar door and switches

...I am near the end of the last chapter...I`ve reached a room with a big beliar door and i have activated the 2first columns in the circle on the groundfloor...the other 3 i cant find out how to open them...I`ve pressed several switches at the upper rooms(guarded by shadow skeletons and skeleton goblins)but no columns came up at the circle..How can activate the last 3 columns and open the big beliar door....I am very close to the end...Its a shame i cant find it,but i got confused with all that switches...Dont be late...PLZZZ...
Post Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:37 pm
Saruman1964
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Re: HELP!!!problem at last chapter with beliar door and swit

quote:
Originally posted by m()V1n5H@3()w
...I am near the end of the last chapter...I`ve reached a room with a big beliar door and i have activated the 2first columns in the circle on the groundfloor...the other 3 i cant find out how to open them...I`ve pressed several switches at the upper rooms(guarded by shadow skeletons and skeleton goblins)but no columns came up at the circle..How can activate the last 3 columns and open the big beliar door....I am very close to the end...Its a shame i cant find it,but i got confused with all that switches...Dont be late...PLZZZ...

If I remember correctly, you have 4 columns on the circle. In order to activate each column, you have to enter in a specific room, kill the bad guys and the activate the switches in the room (activating the switches in the right sequence will activate the column).

So, you have to visit 4 rooms and activate four times the switches there to obtain 4 columns.

Again, if I remember correctly, 2 rooms are reachable by stairs going down, and the other two by stairs going up. Take your time and check all the exits... It is easy to get confused -at least I was-

Hope this will helps,

Saruman
Post Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:49 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

u need to click the buttons right also example left right up or up left right check every combo
Post Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:56 pm
TheCleric
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

I just finished the game last night and was stuck here for a while myself.

It sounds like you got the downstairs switches OK. So you only have the upstairs ones left to do. Here's the sequence for the upstairs switches...

...........................SPOILER........................

Facing the large wooden door, the switch sequence for the upstairs room on your left is: Middle, Right, Left.

The sequence for the upstairs room on your right is: Middle, Left, Right.

Getting the sequence right causes a new "Switch" to rise up in the middle of each room.

"Using" both of these new switches causes the other two "pillar" like switches in front of the large door downstairs to rise up out of the floor.

"Using" them, will cause the fifth switch to rise up and "Using" that one finally causes the door to open.

Boy, talk about a whole lot of switching going on! Whew!

Anyway, that should do it for you. Good hunting!
Post Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:56 am
m()V1n5H@3()w
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

...Thnx a lot guys,that should do it...I am off to it and tomorrow i`ll play the game again,and again,and again...A mage sounds like a good idea!...
Post Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:43 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

yup u get many sidequests if u pick mage
Post Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:27 pm
GokYabguHan
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Beware, there is a bug in the game which prevents the showing up of the switch in the left lower switch room. So, save your game when you enter the temple. I encountered this problem when i played it first time. I pressed the wrong combination two times and then right one, but the only thing that appear was poisonous gas. So, I loaded from my previous game, and this time i did not encounter the bug.
Post Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:46 am