Everquest 2
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > MMORPGs General

Author Thread
Vempyre
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Everquest 2

I've been playing Everquest 2 since november 2004 now, I think It's a great game. I've seen WOW but I prefer EQ2 because it's way more complex and sometimes real life looks way easier then life in the game so it, at all time, keep a strong interest in keeping playing the game.
I do play a lot of games and I've been playing a lot of games and to still be playing that one every day for 2 years now I can assure you that this game is awesome.
I just took a little pause since a month now but will be back in the game soon...
I have a:
Templar 60- Armorer 60 =>High elf
Dirge 40- Woodworker 35 =>Wood elf
Illusionnist 35- Jeweler 40 =>Froglok
Warlock 30- Alchemist 32 =>Dark elf
Guardien 30- Carpenter 43 =>Dwarf

How about you?
Post Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:10 pm
Thormiel
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I have also played EQ2 from the beginning. Maybe it's because of the familiarity, but I much prefer EQ2's setting than that of WoW. The graphics in WoW is to me somehow un-attractive. Too stylized for my taste.

Plus unlike millions of other players I have never liked Blizzard's games. I'm not an RTS fan, so Warcraft or Starcraft do not appeal to me, and I consider the Diablo series just a mediocre Gauntlet clone.
Post Mon May 22, 2006 8:35 am