How do you use the hunting skills?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Locutus
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

How do you use the hunting skills?

I tried to find the answer to this by searching previous posts and I looked in the FAQ and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. How do you use the hunting skills you learn from Drax and Aidan? I killed a lizard even though I'm only level 3. I then learned to skin reptiles from Aidan. I then walked back to the lizard, stood in front of it and pushed Use + forward (left mouse + W for me). That's how I get meat from something I've killed but in this case, nothing happened. Since I've had training from Aidan, I thought I would see the things I can take on the left side like skin, claws, etc, but I get nothing. The training was called Skinning Reptiles and a lizard is certainly a reptile so what am I doing wrong? I checked JemyM's walkthrough and previous posts but I cannot find the answer. Thanks.
Post Fri May 06, 2005 10:30 pm
Drax
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

ask DRAX instead of Aidan!
Post Sat May 07, 2005 1:57 am
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

you can't kill a lizard or wolve or somekind, than learn the skill and return to the creauture to grab the loot. try to loot the next reptile you kill you'll se it will work
Post Sun May 08, 2005 6:24 pm
Milan Kovacs
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

quote:
Originally posted by titus
you can't kill a lizard or wolve or somekind, than learn the skill and return to the creauture to grab the loot. try to loot the next reptile you kill you'll se it will work

You can't remowe the lizard's skin! You can only remove it's claws. you have to learn how, then you can pick it up. Wery simple isn't it?
Post Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:17 pm
Haitham-X
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

It's not about the Claws or Skin, it's like what Titus said, it's right that you can't skin a lizard, but you can extract it's claws after u learn the skill.
Post Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:07 pm