FAQ
Members
Usergroups
The game is done, now what?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Dungeon Siege

Author Thread

The game is done, now what?

Now that my party has beaten the single player game, what can I do with them? Is there any way to take the whole party back through at say a higher difficulty level (ala Diablo "Nightmare" mode)? Or somehow take the whole party through a different map (multi-player or add-on). My main character is not my best character, and would only be okay at best if I take her single into a multi-player world (allthough, if I take the best items of all my party members and give them to her, she'll be improved). If I can't take a whole party, it would make more sense development wise to just take one or two characters and a bunch of mules through the game, so that my character is uber-powerful when the enter the multi-player realm.
Post Sun Apr 21, 2002 6:08 pm

Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Diablo II difficult system was awesome. It is really sad that it is not in DS. You can not start whole game again with your current party.
Yes you can just take one character into multiplayer and go thourght multiplayer (it is possible to play it as singleplayer and it is really fun).

Well, if you play single as preparation for multiplayer then it is good to play just with one character. But you will enjoy single more if you play with whole part I guess.
Post Sun Apr 21, 2002 6:11 pm
jazzymon

importing character from single player to multiplayer

Can somebody please tell me how you import your character from the
single player game (after you beat it) to the muliplayer game? Any
help would be appreciated
Thank you,
Jazzymon
Post Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:22 pm

vaticide
Put food in here
Put food in here

I haven't done it yet, but I remember seeing the option. It was when you are either creating or selecting the multiplayer character you will use. There was the option "Import from Single Player" or something like that, unless my memory is failing me, since my 24th birthday is in 2 days.

-v
Post Mon Apr 22, 2002 8:03 pm
jazzymon

transfering characters

Thank V!
I found the option under the multiplayer character select screen.
Thanks again for the help!
Happy hunting,
Jazzymon
Post Mon Apr 22, 2002 10:18 pm

Llama
High Emperor
High Emperor

If you can't stomach playing the game again, then I'd just hang out till Morrowind comes out. At some point, the Ultima remakes will come out (perhaps this time next year), and that will give DS a new life.
Post Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:12 pm