View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Absolutely Off Topic

Author Thread
hollaholla
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

My Demon Stone Review

Chapters 1 and 2:

I am on chapter 3....my impressions so far is that the game is seriously sweet. totally the type of game that people into norrath and baldur's gate and TTT and everquest would be into. I think its really cool. The graphics are UNREAL. The first level is really cool cause you can see a lot of stuff going on in the background..there multiple dimensions for it. I really like the game too cause the storyline is really integrated into (moreso than was in TTT) and its super cool. OH - there are also these things called Danger Zones - which are cool cause you can hit enemies off the edge of cliffs and stuff like that and have them fall to their death. I am still trying to figure out the item and weapons and skills upgrades - but bascially my take on it is that its a nice addition of an RPG element to an action game. I give it a buy for either PS2 or Xbox when it comes out=)

Pros:
Graphics
Characters switch on the fly
danger zones
story line/plot
Post Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:42 pm