Cloxkwork City - Round room
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Hagatha
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Cloxkwork City - Round room

This one is really annoying me. Cheap Tomb Raider knockoff.

My starting Speed is around 286 with the Boots of Blinding Speed, which do not seem to work at all when I am on foot - only when I am levitating.

After taking 22 of those vials of Speed, I still cannot beat the rotating Mace to get to the door.

How am I to continue? As this is part of the Main Quest I am a bit screwed here. And I am truly stuck because there is no way back and nothing else to do.
Post Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:13 am
Hagatha
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

This is definitely not fun at all.

Is there a way to cheat Spped up to aroun 1000 so I can get on with the game?

By the way, the Boots of Blinding Spped don't seem to be working any more - it seems to me that when I first used them I went awfully fast and now I'm not going at much of a pace at all unless I'm levitating. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a reason for it? My speed is showing at 246 but I'm really just walking. And the fast "feet" noise is no more - just a regular walking pace.
Post Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:38 am
~NOBODY~
The One And Only
The One And Only

Strange... I did that with 210 speed. Get those boots out. Drink 10+ of these speed potions, and then jump at the same time as the mace passes by. I think the boots don't work because it's in Mournhold.(Did you turn the run on?)

About the cheat: yes, there's a way. but try to do this without cheats and then try this(in black, so you don't see it if you don't want):

Open the Tribunal esm file in the editor, find that place (the dome of something I think). Than place a potion their that adds 1000 speed.(you can make one.).
Post Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:55 am
Hagatha
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Here is what I am doing:

Boots of blinding Speed - wearing (always)

Speed potions from fabricants - 22 - drank them all

Speed shows at 246.

Wait till metal ball rolls by, "run" after it as soon as it passes over head. Character never actually runs - only gets to a very leisurely trot. Noise of feet is very slow.

Character dies halfway to door.

Repeat 30 times. Character is still dead.

SOmething is interfereing with the Speed in my game. My character shoudl be running fast enough with the Boots of Speed alone, never mind 22 potions.

Has anyone else encountered this? I have noticed for a long time that my character is very slow even wearing the boots. The "footsteps" noise indicates a walk, not a run. Have I run into a bug?
Post Sun Oct 19, 2003 9:34 pm
~NOBODY~
The One And Only
The One And Only

Did you turn the RUN on???
Post Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:52 am