double Exp
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
blackmirror
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

double Exp

I found a method to receive double Exp, when you attack a npc (not monster just human) you should knock him down with a shock weapon(sword club mace and the like) you will receive some Exp,then waiting there untill that npc you knocked down struggle to stand on his feet, keep waiting till he murmur at some words. then you draw your bow or crossbow and shoot him. so you receive same numbers of Exp again.
But i know my method may not be popular because many players in this forum are humane and won't attack anyone who didn't offend them. not like me, I am so cruel that i killed all npc who have no names just for DOUBLE Exp
Post Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:49 am
bjon045
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

Re: double Exp

quote:
Originally posted by blackmirror
because many players in this forum are humane and won't attack anyone who didn't offend them.

I think there are quite a few people who wiped out the entire town before they left for the final chapter. Personally I don't like to do anything to break the story. Thats why I left all the people in the old camp alive in gothic 1.
Post Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:46 am
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

This is a creative method to ramp up your character. I found it boring to fight weak humans near the end of the game.
Post Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:24 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

dude this is as old as my grandma and belive me its wort to kill every farmer peasent guared templar guru mercanery for those double xp
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen
Post Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:16 pm
blackmirror
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Kamahl
dude this is as old as my grandma

You mean you have found that secret long before?
Beating npcs is really a fun ,when I came in the old camp the first time with bare hands,I managed to beat Hunor the smith,looted his steels,so I immediately became very rich. When I got stronger, I need better weapons,so I aimed at templars,managed to get their two-handed swords,that is a good weapon,and the mercenaries'axe also is a fierce weapon.
Post Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:57 pm
enodenroH
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Re: double Exp

quote:
Originally posted by bjon045
quote:
Originally posted by blackmirror
because many players in this forum are humane and won't attack anyone who didn't offend them.

I think there are quite a few people who wiped out the entire town before they left for the final chapter. Personally I don't like to do anything to break the story. Thats why I left all the people in the old camp alive in gothic 1.

Well, lemme tell ya something you guys :

-Me was with old camp from beginning of game. And then, don't know why, they attack me. Me not happy with dat. Me angry. Gomez and his men, they turn against me. Me dont know why. Oh yes, maybe me remember. Something with focus stones and water mages...
Anyway, me angry with Old camp. Me run into orc territory and bring them with me to Old camp North and South gates... Me watch Orcs kill all human guards.
Me jump. Me happy now.
Post Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:05 am
X-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Unknown Destiny

LOL!

It does work, though, I don't think it is that important. I mean, you don't need those XP to win the game, you don't even need to know a single human (until he attacks you first of course) to win the game. So I play as piecful as i can, though, things like enodenroH has mentioned are worth trying
Post Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:07 am