Usergroups
Translating German-English
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
manmouse
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Oh this message ist beautyful I have playing Gothic six times.And my opinion is every time the same.My first Pc conifguartion was a Pentium 3 with 700Mhz,128MBRam and a Geforce 2MX with 32 MB.Later i playing the game with 512MB Ram.The memory is very importent for good liquid playing.

greets manmouse
Post Sun Oct 14, 2001 9:54 pm
Alferd
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:

On 2001-10-13 19:54, vabun wrote:
@mm
in the german forum are you manmouse
so why are you not mannmaus in the english ?

That's easy
me, for example, I'm Thorben Van in the german forum, so this is like the correct translation of Alferd
And manmouse simply translates to manmouse ... like Kindergarten translates to Kindergarden ... you know?

[edit]:
Oh, I missed that one: vabun should correctly translate to 'The Dude' ... so go and change your username!
[/edit]

[ This Message was edited by: Alferd on 2001-10-15 05:12 ]
Post Mon Oct 15, 2001 9:47 am
Stiletto
God Emperor
God Emperor

I love the game, and can't wait to play the full version. Torsten has very good English, so there is no problem in that respect. I was away for the weekend, so I got to come back to these huge threads from all you Germans. The Gothic threads have been very busy since the demo came out, most of it very positive. I think its going to be a great RPG until the next good RPG comes out.

Post Mon Oct 15, 2001 3:27 pm
Crusher
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Hey Kveldulf i have these 20 fps too and new good v-card to but my cpu is 4000mhz ops i mean 400mhz celeron and the point is that Gothic wonts a lot from it(cpu).AH how i wont these 400 to be 4000 but thats living :))bye and yes gothic is the way you described it my score is 95%
and hey dont forget my i am here to:((
Post Mon Oct 15, 2001 5:38 pm
manmouse
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:

On 2001-10-15 04:47, Alferd wrote:
quote:

On 2001-10-13 19:54, vabun wrote:
@mm
in the german forum are you manmouse
so why are you not mannmaus in the english ?

That's easy
me, for example, I'm Thorben Van in the german forum, so this is like the correct translation of Alferd
And manmouse simply translates to manmouse ... like Kindergarten translates to Kindergarden ... you know?

Hi Alferd

vabun or dude thinks I'm a crazy guy.He don't understand also not via ICQ that my name is manmouse worldwide
He is real crazy dude.
Post Mon Oct 15, 2001 8:22 pm
Bigpapa
Stranger from north
Stranger from north

Hmmm, germans and english fellow gothic lovers, may i add one finnish player too, just for you knowing that we (finnish) players are waiting that english version too, though some finnish guys are just lucky enough that they can handle to play that german version too, i happend to know that there are many finnish that reads this forum daily, but they never post anything, so what to say, Gothic goes worldwide

Post Tue Oct 23, 2001 4:20 am
manmouse
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Hi Guy,

I'm also happy that the Gothic Player's are Worldwide.I ask Torsten from Piranha Bytes if there comes a finnish Version too .

It's beautiful to see that a german Softwarefirm from my Hometown Bochum is so successful in the world.
Comes the released in finland on 15 November too??
Post Wed Oct 24, 2001 9:25 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2