Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Another GOTHIC 1 & GOTHIC 2 serious problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Dog Of War
Village Leader
Village Leader

How can I import character from GOTHIC to MEDAL OF HONOR game?

P.S. Let start "STUPID-IDIOTS-POST FORUM"

Post Sun Jan 20, 2002 7:05 pm
Hope_Slayer
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

He guys one night I was trying to play Gothic multi-player, I couldn't figure out how to do it, any suggestions? Also Where are all of the ninja/pirate/viking monkeys at, I saw a whole gang of pirate monkeys beating the tar out of like three or four viking monkeys one day but I haven't been able to find them again, and believe me it was some funniness.
Post Sun Jan 20, 2002 9:02 pm

I saw the Crocodile hunter under the fog tower once. He was trying to catch a skeleton in its natural habitat.
Post Sun Jan 20, 2002 10:20 pm

Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

I was once preaching about Jesus Christ from cliff near Xardass tower...
And then I found, there were only meatbugs listening
Post Sun Jan 20, 2002 10:21 pm
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

quote:

On 2002-01-20 13:05, Dog Of War wrote:
How can I import character from GOTHIC to MEDAL OF HONOR game?

P.S. Let start "STUPID-IDIOTS-POST FORUM"

Ok...
Enable console in game menu of Medal of Honor.
Type there
Import_GO_CR_102x325x23x21x2x325x326
It should work, but your inventory will be empty (armor and weapon that you have currently equiped you will have also there with you >>> try cut heads of nacists with Uriziel sword].
Post Sun Jan 20, 2002 10:24 pm
Dog Of War
Village Leader
Village Leader

Thanx! Btw you notice that when you killed SLEEPER , that he has a necklace wich gives your CPU extra 2000 Mhz?

Post Sun Jan 20, 2002 11:16 pm
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

LOL
Post Sun Jan 20, 2002 11:30 pm
Hope_Slayer
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I also saw the Crocodile Hunter near the Fog Tower, except he had a Fire Lizard by the. I heard him say "By crikey I've really managed to piss this bugger off. now what I am going to do, if I can my wife Terri to hold up his like this, is I'm going to take my middle finger and jam it right in his buttho..." That's about the time I left I didn't really want to know what the outcome of that fiasco was.
Post Mon Jan 21, 2002 2:13 am
Kaivaal
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Hey, did you know, that if you jam a mining pick in the side of your head by pressing all the keys on your keyboard at once, you get magically warped to Gomez's secret golf course where he and one of his bath babes are practicing putting with giant bannanas.

Wooo!, where did that come from...

Post Tue Jan 22, 2002 11:52 am

I remember, if you find this little little hobbit dude in the woods, you can kick his ass and take hsi rings. Then big black robed people coem outa the trees on horses and attack U. Then if you lead em to the Weed camp and smoke off a water pip right after typing godzilla in the stat menu... EVERYONE GETS ALL BIG AND HUGE, AND THEY STEP ON YOU, and and and if you likc the back of a lurker you get teh same effect. DID you know lee and gomez are secret ransvestite lovers... and and

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT.... wtf did i just eat?
Post Wed Jan 23, 2002 1:25 am

mmSlayer
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

If you follow the path beside the New Camp waterfall to behind the water and jump blindly into the wall 3 times, an elevator is exposed. It descends to a floor where you will find the Weed Wacker of Death (2H, 20 Str) and the Hedge Clippers of Sorrow(2H, 15 Str). Get back in the elevator which takes you to the top of the mountain. There you are transported into the secret Brady level. That's right, you will find yourself in the Brady Bunch's backyard during a family BBQ. I don't want to spoil it, but you must slaughter the entire family (including Alice and the dog) to get back to the game, and you get massive EXP along the way. (*Hint* take Greg out with the Clippers of Sorrow, being careful to block his Big Kahuna Surfboard of Terror. From his corpse, take the Football of Fear(20 Dex) and use it to waste Marcia . . .
Post Wed Jan 23, 2002 4:38 pm
Capt Killer
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

you know what is funny when u kill all the important people like lee and his dumb friends except gort ...tryed many many times to kill him :> anyways yeah so its funny when they say go talk to one of them even tho there dead ..hehe its funny.
Can i kill Gomez?
Post Thu Jan 24, 2002 2:12 am

To kill Gomez you need to go to the rice schnapps bar in the New Camp. While your in there you need to trick Cipher into drinking the fish juice. After that you follow the "drunk-on-fish-juice" cipher over to the secret strip club. While in there trick the bouncer into letting you go into the stippers dressing room where you will find make-up and a thong. Put on the make-up and wear the thong aand then go to Gomez. you will be employed as a bath babe in Gomez's palace where you poison his glass of fish juice.

PS: To defeat the pixie unicorn on the way to the strip club you need to shoot the large rock on the side of the mountain with an arrow. This will release a pixie crocodile hunter who will proceed to catch the pixie unicorn.
Post Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:57 pm

Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

I was descending into the bowels of the Free Mine, when out of nowhere popped out a little white rabbit with a clock in his hand. He was saying something about being very late for a very important date. I tried to follow him as he darted into a small cave, I fell into this dark cavern when I lite one of my torches I saw this Queenly looking woman that resembling a playing card. She was pointing at me and screaming "Off with his head". Needless to say, I got the Hell out of there. From that day on I swore that I would not drink any more rice schnapps (until after 12:00 p.m.)
Post Sat Jan 26, 2002 11:14 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

do you people know that if you get beer and 2 rice shnapps and if you drink them then you will have a new PC?
Post Sun Jan 27, 2002 8:59 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next