Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
What level were you before you even cracked the main quest?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Singing Sausage
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

What level were you before you even cracked the main quest?

I just started the quest of retrieving the Dwemer Box, which is the first quest in the main storyline, and I am level twenty. I had/am having a great experience not even CARING about the main quest so far...

What level were any of you when you started on the main storyline? At this point, I am glad that I spent the time getting in shape for the various encounters, and having enough strength to actually carry a decent amount of loot and gear.
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 5:44 am
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

i'm level 62 & still haven't touch main quest yet (or doing Blade faction quest). However i have had joint several guilds & House Hlaalu. This is my second time playing through Morrowind so i'm not hurrying finishing the game & done many quests or joint factions that i never joint during first character. Now i even gang up with vampire but the quests given by them really difficult/insane - except you decide to use cheats.

Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 8:32 am
D.J.
Village Leader
Village Leader

im level 29 and ive done the vivec informants quest but im not touching it now for a long time as i want to join more guilds, do more quests and then slowly ill go for the main quest.
Post Sun Jul 14, 2002 9:44 am
BearishSun
City Guard
City Guard

sadly I started main quest right away...now im playing again. Dont do main quest untill you finish all quests you can find
Post Wed Jul 17, 2002 5:51 pm
banditodevida
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I've been playing for 2 weeks now, but have only done Guild quests. The depth and variety of this game really amazes me.
Post Wed Jul 17, 2002 6:15 pm
Poor_Seyda_Neen_Bum
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

levels in main quest

i did the dwemer puzzle box on level 2 and it was a breeze so ther is no need for a evel 26 or whatever.I have only done up to the dwemer puzzle box now thought because i started doing House Hlaalu missions.
Post Wed Jul 31, 2002 5:42 pm
XeroX
The MasterCopy
The MasterCopy

I started the puzzle box at lvl 10 max.
I'm not a fighter, i'm an archer/thief. So fighting is harder for me.
Luckely i got a graveyard amulet for protection.

To join the Sportfans PM me
www.feyenoord.com
Post Thu Aug 01, 2002 1:01 pm
Vanderghast
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

My Death Knight, Lord Chronos, who i have patterned after Lord Soth of Dragonlance fame, is on level 4. I have been just kicking around the first town in the game and Belmora. Checking out the scenery and secretly planning on gaining great power and make all of Morrowind shutter in fear when at the mere mention on my name!

Quote the Gully Dwarf, Nevermore!
Member og the WWW
Member of the Non-Flamers Guild
Post Thu Aug 01, 2002 1:20 pm
Vorador
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

quote:
Originally posted by goofy goldfish
i'm level 62 & still haven't touch main quest yet (or doing Blade faction quest). However i have had joint several guilds & House Hlaalu. This is my second time playing through Morrowind so i'm not hurrying finishing the game & done many quests or joint factions that i never joint during first character. Now i even gang up with vampire but the quests given by them really difficult/insane - except you decide to use cheats.

I don't think the vamp quests are that hard...i'm lvl 15, and have done all of the Aundae quests without using cheats. I am also in the Mage's guild and a Master of the Telvanni.

Vorador

Noble? Do I look like a noble knight to you?

=Member of the Alliance of Middle-Earth, the Nonflamers' Guild, the Sixth House, the RPGDot Warriors, and Digger of the RPGDot Shadows=
Post Fri Aug 02, 2002 2:29 am
SuperCowMan24
Blademaster of the Moo
Blademaster of the Moo

dont start the main quest right away. if you get too far in the main quest, some miscellaneous quests will be no longer available to you.... which SUCKS.

Don't you feel better now?
Post Fri Aug 02, 2002 12:42 pm
The Omen
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
dont start the main quest right away. if you get too far in the main quest, some miscellaneous quests will be no longer available to you.... which SUCKS

Like which ones?
Post Fri Aug 02, 2002 6:27 pm
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

quote:
Originally posted by Vorador
quote:
Originally posted by goofy goldfish

I don't think the vamp quests are that hard...i'm lvl 15, and have done all of the Aundae quests without using cheats. I am also in the Mage's guild and a Master of the Telvanni.

Vorador

I don't know about Aundae clan; but i joined Quarra Clan & they asking me to do quest that required you running all over MW (imaging how big is MW) to search out every single vampire from other clan and kill them; another one ask you specifically find five set of items and one of them is five pieces of gem that only have total around 25 in whole MW - unless you know which NPCs and places have its, you will certain searching high and low until Second Coming of Christ....
Post Fri Aug 02, 2002 6:44 pm
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

I think that you only need to kill 10 other Vampires.
Post Fri Aug 02, 2002 9:32 pm
Vorador
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

No, the last quest, (third one) is the same for all the clans. You just have to kill 12 vamps of the opposite clan. And yes, you do have to run around the world a lot, but it's sorta fun, seeing the sun rise, and healing and then bursting into a farm, resting there, and then continuing your journey. I am going to cure myself soon though...

Vorador

Noble? Do I look like a noble knight to you?

=Member of the Alliance of Middle-Earth, the Nonflamers' Guild, the Sixth House, the RPGDot Warriors, and Digger of the RPGDot Shadows=
Post Sat Aug 03, 2002 3:10 am
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

quote:
Originally posted by Vorador
...yes, you do have to run around the world a lot, but it's sorta fun, seeing the sun rise....

Vorador

Seeing SUN rise for vampire? *arhhh it burn!!!, it's hot! ooww! it burn!!*

thanks for tip though - killing that darn 12 vampires.
Post Sat Aug 03, 2002 6:00 am

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next