View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Neverwinter Nights - Spoilers

Author Thread
hwfanatic
Average Fanatic
Average Fanatic

some unfinished business in chapter 2

Hey!
Remember a strange well in a cave, south of Port Llast? I was wondering if there was something special that I should have done about it..
Also, I had some difficulties finding all the warewolfs. Despite this has already been a matter of discussion, can anybody, please, state all the warewolf locations(except the last one, which I've read about)?
Post Tue Dec 10, 2002 9:51 am
OhBrandi
The Pun-Slayer
The Pun-Slayer

Mini-Walkthru

The Werewolf Quest begins in the Temple of Tyr. You need to speak with Neriuk and ask him how you can help. He will give you charms to 'save' the werewolfs, but you'll need to convince each werewolf. Be careful that you only give ONE charm to each werewolf as I mistakenly gave two and had to kill one of the werewolves instead of curing it.

Go to the Alliance Arms and speak with Ander. He has the location of all werewolves if you pay attention to his clues.

Locations:
Urth Eisenfeldt. His house is to the south part of Port Llast. Talk to his parents, then go upstairs. Defeat in battle, then give him the charm. He'll give you a ring (as will all others that you cure) to show to Neriuk.

Bran in near Charwoods wooded area.

Geth is in Neverwinter woods.

Alhelor will be your last werewolf. He's currently at the Alliance Arms selling lycanthrope weapons and some decent armor (hide in plain sight!), but if you cure the other three first, and then go to Alhelor's house in PL, Alhelor will be there. Then you can either bargain for his tooth, or kill him.

I played this out several times but only once did I find Alhelor in his house. I thoroughly completed the quest, including going to the werewolf den and collecting rewards from Neurik BEFORE going to Alhelor's house. Everytime I went to his house before completing the quest, I would have to pick a fight with him at the Alliance Arms. One more thing...there is a nasty firetrap on the floor between the door of Ahlehor's house and where he is standing.

=Member of The Nonflamers' Guild=
=Neverwinter Nights Co-Moderator=
Post Tue Dec 10, 2002 4:36 pm
hwfanatic
Average Fanatic
Average Fanatic

10x for that mini-walkthrough; it helped me finish the quest!
No wonder I haven't found Geth.. It seams that, in a dark, spooky night, I accidently killed something scary on the east road, that turned out to be Geth(once I found his ring on the floor, and that was after I've passed by it like a dozen times )
Post Wed Dec 11, 2002 12:47 pm
Beo
Space Defender
Space Defender

Re: some unfinished business in chapter 2

quote:
Originally posted by HWFanatiC
Remember a strange well in a cave, south of Port Llast? I was wondering if there was something special that I should have done about it..

The well is a minor quest with an item reward (Watchman helm?). Inside the same cave, you should find a corpse with a book about a clan. If your consititution is high enough (if not, drink a few endurance potion to boost it up), go to the well and get to swim to the opposite side and continue your adventure. It is pretty straight forward afterwards.
Post Wed Dec 11, 2002 9:21 pm