a few questions?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Divinity & Beyond Divinity

Author Thread
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

a few questions?

1: does the sewer on the market square in rivertown leads to somewhere?
2: how high do your lockpicking skills need to be able to fight the vampire in the dark cave?
3:do you need to free Zandalor first, before you can go further in the main story?
4: on the second floor of the abbey are 2 locked chest. for one of them you find the key on a table in that room it contains a scroll and a skillbook. How can you open the other? can you lockpick it or do you need a key? and where can you find that key?
Post Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:53 pm
Guybrush Threepwood
High Emperor
High Emperor

I end up having to lockpick alot of chests because its an extreme pain to find all the keys. Okay. For lockpicking I'd say...train up the first three levels. There are two trainers who can do the last two levels for free. Though I won't mention them unless you wish for spoilers. The sewer under rivertown though has several exit points. I know one of them is an enterance to stormfist castle but upon entry you'll be attacked by the executioner who can kill in one or two hits. I believe you only need two points in lockpicking to open that door in the cave. There may be another way to flip that switch on the other side but I'm not aware of it. As for Zandalor, I usually finish up all the quests possible before doing the castle. If you do however decide to do one of the three quests to gain admission and do the castle right away be prepared for extremely difficult monsters due to your low level. But really you can advance in the game however you like except when you get to the end game area where you cannot go back to Rivellon and all those quests there are failed once you go to that place. Hope that helps.
Post Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:00 am