Questions on Bloodlines
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Vampire

Author Thread
Fabio
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Questions on Bloodlines

After you return to the city after meeting Johansen and defeating the Leopolds is your ghoul supposed to disappear from your haven?
And I got this email from Gary with him asking me to find some videotape, only that no quest appears on the log and I cannot even ask the owner of the Sin Bin about it. Game bug or is it supposed to be like this?

Last thing, I found 2 CDs, one with B. Tung written on it and another with no writing. I also found a videotape in the chest located in the ex-bounty hunter's home. Are these objects of any use, and if yes how?
Post Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:59 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Tsk, tsk, poor little Heather. You should have told her to get away from you. Far, far away from you.

The first video for Gary is in the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Those CDs and that other video tape are items that Gary will also ask for. And yes, this quest doesn't show up in your quest log since you don't get experience for them, you only get the posters.
Post Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:35 pm
Fabio
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanks again Val. Some other questions. Where do I find the photos of Velvet Gary wants? Are there any other objects I should be aware of? And what are the item creation codes for the posters? For some reason they are not appearing in my mailbox when I go check it.

And is there any way to Save Heather? Found out at gamebanshee that she was supposed to give you new armor(and I even found out I missed the Tremere's quest, finished the Plaguebearer's quests before finding them damnit).
Post Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:06 pm
Fabio
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

AAAAARRRRRGGGHHH

My troubles continue. Now when I'm going to the Last Round to make an alliance with the Anarchs I hear Beckett saying 'Wait', my character stops moving but Beckett does not appear. I just spend the minutes rooted to the spot looking around.
Post Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:52 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

***SPOILERS***

Gary's photo: Get that "Interesting photo from Haunted LA". It's in Apartment 2 of the Skyline apartments, upstairs near the guy's computer. It's a fuzzy photo of a Nosferatu feeding (one of the earlier game screenshots, if you look closely enough). It's not a picture of Velvet.
There are only four posters that you can get.
Those items do not have creation codes. They do not appear in your mailbox. They appear on the walls of your haven. Try visiting the place more often.

Save Heather? Yeah, tell her to dump your undead bum.
That quest for the bodyarmor has yet to be verified. I haven't run across anyone that has gotten it legally.

For the Beckett no show:
A. Reload and try walking down the center of the street.
B. Bypass his conversation and go through the sewers.

I must live a semi-charmed life. I never run into all of these bugs people manage to find.
Post Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:38 pm
Secret Agent Lawanda
The last thing you see...

It's too bad us girls couldn't have a male ghoul that we could make clean the flat. ;p I dumped that Heather chicka pretty quick. What exactly happened to her?
Post Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:36 pm
Fabio
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I lived a charmed life as well up till now. Never had problems with reputedly buggy games, at least not so serious bugs.

Heather gets killed by the Sabbat, man I enjoyed slaughtering the rest of them after that.

Again a thankyou Val for everything.
Post Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:44 pm
Secret Agent Lawanda

They axed her? Well I guess that's a bit predictable. The Sabbat were out to get at the player character any way they could. Now I'm glad I got her to leave. I wanted to save her life, not end it.
Post Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:50 pm