Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
How fit are you????
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Absolutely Off Topic

How fit are you?
Arnold Schwarzenegger/Elin Nordgren has nothing on me!
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
I am fit.
42%
 42%  [ 15 ]
I would like to lose some pounds!!!
37%
 37%  [ 13 ]
Couch potato.
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 35

Author Thread
Toaster
Bread Alert
Bread Alert

2m and 70 kg can't be good for the health, but I'm sure it's good for running. The question is then what you prefer of those two.

Tabbrowser Extensions
DictionarySearch
Post Sat Dec 06, 2003 8:40 pm
Mercenary
Helpful Friend
Helpful Friend

Personnaly i think im fit.
Im 173 cm tall and i have 53kg ...

everyone tells me im skinny ...

I do a lot of sports ... football (soccer), running (60m and 1000m) and i play street hockey in the winter.

-=Captain of Militia of RPGDot Shadows=-
-=Leader of Mercenaries of Gothic Rogues=-
-=Proud member of NFG=-
-=Forever one soul of Seekers of Chromanin=-
Post Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:08 pm
Secret Agent Lawanda
The last thing you see...
The last thing you see...

quote:
Originally posted by Pinnen
No, the hat be the bucket.

lol, genius.
Post Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:23 pm
Pinnen
Wearer of the Hat
Wearer of the Hat

Thank you. I'm fit, clever and can be used to clean the floor. I'm the ultimate guy, me thinks.

CrossTopicBaner
Post Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:48 pm
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

I'm a fitness enthusiast. I played football, swam, wrestled, and weight lifted back in High School. I've had my ACE (American Council on Exercise) manual for a few years now. I spent much of last summer studying for the test. I'm usually ripped with a nice 6-pack and shoulders that'd make a kid's jaw drop in awe, but I haven't been in the gym for about 5 months now. I've been too busy studying and taking online courses for other things. I've got what most mainers would call a beer belly now, but I'm positive it'll be gone come next summer. I always start a very intensive fitness routine after the snow melts away near late spring (including ab class). For cardio I usually jog for 8 miles by road in the evening with my dog, sprint track for about an hour at night, treadmill for 30 minutes after my weight lifting routine (cool down), and do at least 200 crunches (I mix up my abdominal routine on a daily basis). My latest maxs (5-6 month's ago):

Bench-press: 315 (1 rep) -- above average (size/weight)
Squat: 375 (1 rep) -- average (size/weight)
Laying Leg Presses: 405 (1 rep.) -- above average (size/weight)

I'm obviously not able to do nearly as much now, but I'll get it all back in only 2-4 months of heavy training. I'm used to gaining weight and losing it because throughout high school I had an "off season" where I stopped lifting and gained weight so I'd have some mass to use in the gym in preparation for next season's football. It's what happens when you have a steady weight training routine and suddenly stop; you crash and you gain weight almost rapidly. I've put on about 45 pounds in about 3-5 months. It's no big deal though, because I've lost more than 20 pounds in a single month before. It only takes a lot of cardio and a strict diet. I love food so I have to do extra cardio so I can stuff myself with greens, such as broccoli and spinach. Stuffing myself with greens helps me control my cravings for other things, such as fats and protein. Carbohydrate cravings are the hardest to suppress, but it helps to drink a glass cranberry juice early in the morning. Here's a big tip for anyone planning to lose weight: don't eat anything 4-6 hours before you go to bed. It works great for me, but it's hard because your cravings mostly come at night. Also, if you have the self-discipline, eat 6-7 very small meals per day. Despite what some think, that is healthier than eating 1 big meal per day.

I chose the first option because I'm usually pretty ripped.
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:45 am
goshuto
Wanderer
Wanderer

You do crunches for cardio? I've never seen them used for that.

quote:
Originally posted by SirDeity
I chose the first option because I'm usually pretty ripped.

Schwarzenegger ripped?
Post Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:13 am
SirDeity
Gothic's Loyal Hero
Gothic's Loyal Hero

Crunches usually fall under the cardio category because you don't usually use weights when doing them. Some people might hold a plate to their chest while doing them, but no matter how strong you are, it's not necessary to use any weight.

I'm short and I don't have as much mass as Arnold Schwarzenegger. I'm only 5'7. I wouldn't call Arnold ripped anymore. He's mostly old and soft now. He was ripped back in the original Terminator movie, though. The major difference is he's very tall. I'm not. But, yes, I'm usually as ripped (or more) as he was back in the original Terminator movie (just a lot smaller). I probably have more veins popping out of my chest, shoulders, and arms than he did, though.
I am the founder and former leader of a guild in EQ, retired member of The Code in EQ, original member of KOE in AOE2, past Corporal of EVO in MOHAA, respected veteran of UT 2003, a conquerer of all decent games, and an aspiring game developer.

Gothic's Loyal Hero, SirDeity
Post Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:17 am
Bigpapa
Stranger from north
Stranger from north

One option missed from this poll, it should had this:

* Oh my god, i'm pregned!!

Post Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:47 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3