Seed: Preview @ Stratics
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Dhruin
Stranger In A Strange Land
Stranger In A Strange Land

Seed: Preview @ Stratics

A <a href="http://www.stratics.com/#newsitem1148531506,7531," target="_blank">preview</a> of Seed from E3 can be found at Stratics:<blockquote><em>Just because Seed is a non combative game doesn’t mean there’s not tension found in the game. I was told during my meeting that right now there were two large factions “fighting” for control. I can definitely visualize a political struggle between two parties and the mud slinging and name calling going on, it’s pretty likely considering we see the same types of things in real life, as we just have to look at our own governments to get an idea.</em></blockquote>
Post Thu May 25, 2006 8:56 am
Sid Fynch
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I am perplexed.

SEED looks like an intriguing game but there is no demo or try-before-you-buy plan.

How can a low on the radar MMOG developer afford to not offer a demo or free trial?

quote:
Select Subscription Plan
Login and select a subscription plan. All plans include a 14-day free trial.
Manage Account and Subscription

This in not a free trial, you get 14 days free added on to the first 2 months you pay for. Odd.

"Nature uses as little as possible of anything.”
Johannes Kepler
Post Thu May 25, 2006 9:21 am

Same thing exactly, I was intrigued about it and wanted to try it, I heard about the game too late to get in beta so I was hoping they'd offer a real trial eventually.

MXO has just done one (starting May 1st I think), a bit late in my opinion, but I discovered a very unrated game (by gamers not by journalists that is).

- Hedek
Post Thu May 25, 2006 11:07 am