Done with Tribunal...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Done with Tribunal...

...I decided to buy it this week, it arrived on Turesday and because I'm on vacation right now I finished it this morning. Since I played with my 40+ level character who bested the MW main quest some time last year I didn't meet any difficulties with the exception of the final battle (and I found out later that I had fought unarmored - had managed to get arrested for opening a lock I shouldn't have opened (paid a fine of 4 GP) and forgotten that the armor I wore was stolen, shame on me). Once I had discovered her weakness - the AI - the final boss didn't pose a threat anymore, I used a hoptoad spell to get to on the arch and shot her with my dwarven crossbow and tons of frost spells until her lack of hitpoints made me confident enough to get down again and kill her in melee.
This is my account of things. Oh, and I have a question which may have been answered elsewhere, but if so I didn't find the answer:
I read here that there are some inconsistencies/errors occurring when Tribunal and Bloodmoon are installed. Will I encounter any difficulties if I install Bloodmoon now after I have finished the Tribunal main quest?
Post Fri Jun 27, 2003 6:46 pm
Kragor
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I installed Bloodmoon after finishing the both Morrowind and Tribunal main quest and encountered no problems.
I had the same "problem" as you did when playing Tribunal. My lvl 40+ Redguard Blademaster makes the expansion by far too easy. Now I have started playing Bloodmoon, and that appears to be too easy as well. I think a level 20-30 char would make the Bloodmoon expansion most enjoyable.
Happy gaming!
Post Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:01 pm
Remus
Overgrown Cat
Overgrown Cat

Should be no problem, although Bloodmoon itself have some bugs if you are not careful.

For temporary Bloodmoon bug fixes = http://www.elderscrolls.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1551338&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

For Official patch = Coming very Soon! , maybe tommorow or next few days.
Post Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:03 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Thank you, folks . I'll be careful with the bugs (should I encounter them).
Post Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:31 pm