Members
Usergroups
Debt Money?!?!?!?!?! (Fighter Guild)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
MexiNut

Debt Money?!?!?!?!?! (Fighter Guild)

Fyed Eye in Balmora sent me to collect money from this chick in the Rat Pot in Ald'ruhn and i talk to her and she told me that her brother has the money but died somewhere southeast of Gnaar Mok in Malippa, So I go to the Malippa kill everyone cant find him i run around there thinking his body is there, i find all these cool places but no him and ask everyone in town and bribe them still cant find out were he is or his dead body so i can go back to the lady and finish the quest plz help, Thanks
Post Sat May 11, 2002 6:26 am

Arangar
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I paid the debt myself, someone from the fightersguild in Ald ruhn (or something) suggested i do that.

grtz Arangar
Post Sat May 11, 2002 10:42 am

I will be paying the debt myself as well. I found the guys corpse and the journal doesn't say anything when you do he only has a little over 500g on him and his sister definitely doesn't have the cash either. So it's not worth the faction hit to the Thieves Guild to take her out for it. It's a real pain in the ass quest. His dead body is in Mallapi it's in the water in the passageway on the right when you first enter. The 500g on his body will help a little with the debt money.
Post Sat May 11, 2002 6:07 pm

She didn't mention anything about her brother when I was there, but since I was an Imperial I just used my voice of the emperor ability to get her to give me the dough
Post Sat May 11, 2002 8:46 pm