Usergroups
Need Orc Cemtery Advanced help
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Maxila
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I'm cought by a bug in the cemetary quest, does anyone know a way around it? I don't have a save from a previous point to play. I've done everything except teleport. But I had my last conversation with Baal Lukor in the middle room with hole in the floor and he won't move, talk or follow me any more. Even if I go to what I think is the right spot to teleport in the Big hall room The baal stays put. Is there any way out of this mess?
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 6:23 pm
Digital Pimp
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I think you means he's standing infront of the way and won't move? Thats they way its supposed to be, use the Orcish teleport spell right next to him. You teleport right into front of the wall to the right when you enter the room, once you get in open the wall with a winch.

And remember TO SAVE EARLY AND SAVE OFTEN (Useful old sierra saying) in different slots.

[ This Message was edited by: Digital Pimp on 2001-12-15 12:35 ]
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 6:33 pm
Maxila
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanks for the reply but... he's staying put middle room (room with hole in floor) and I don't have the scroll I assume he took it when I showed him both halfs. How do I try to teleport there are no indications of how to do it.
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 6:44 pm
DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Goto middle of room under the pillars he will say "blah blah" then will walk to the bricked up wall and then will automatically give u the spell, and follow what was said earlier
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 7:18 pm
Maxila
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Tried for an hour nothing happens. I read all the post on the cemetary and I'm sure it's a bug. Is there a way to cheat out of it like steal the scroll back and mabey start over with the conversation?
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 7:40 pm
DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

You can always press the ` button and punch him out the place hes stuck and press again and he will walk to where he is going
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 7:44 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Type this in the console and see if he follows you.
insert lukor_bugfixbook
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 8:41 pm
Maxila
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thank you the Lukor_bugfixbook got him to follow me to the right room he talked about his strange feeling in room of the hidden, then went over to the wall and told me to use the transport spell. The problem now is I use the spell in front of the wall but I stay there. I tried moving in different places in front the wall and using the spell but no good, the spell goes off and nothinh happens any more ideas?
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 9:19 pm
Maxila
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Forgot my previous post about the spell not working I just had try it over and over again before it worked. I can't thank you enough for the lukor_bugfixbook post I tried for hours and hours before I realized it was a bug. I didn't have a save to bail me out I was really screwed without a fix, Thanks.

Max
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 9:36 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Teleport needs a lot of time to activate. Maybe you released it too early.

Take a piece of advice and rotate your save games.
Post Sun Dec 16, 2001 4:02 am

Gah i have the same problem but when i insert lukor_bugfixbook it says unknown command, my last save was when i was like level 3, which was 11 levels ago... basicaly im screwed, ANY HELP!? PLEASE!
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 4:34 am

DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

I found out this, if someone is stuck etc, run off the screen away from whoever and go back he should be ok again.
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 4:44 am

That doesnt work, i even tried zoning out and back in and still nothing, ive tried the lukor_bugfixbook hundreds of times and ive even tried doing the quest myself using the 2 meter teleport thing by pressing k, i get the mofo to move, SOMEONE HELP!
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 4:56 am

doh... i CANT get the mofo to move
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 5:05 am

HELP! PLEASE!
Post Mon Dec 24, 2001 6:24 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next