View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > World of Warcraft

Author Thread
ziBzi
Necromancer
Necromancer

im fine with guilds.
But i dont like them when they not role-play
I think they ruin the game. Is that way on horizons. Im only glad there is none of the "kl075 IaM GoD" crap.

Post Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:30 pm
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Hmm.. I think i am going to join a guild, but i dont know yet.
Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:22 am
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Hello everyone. I will have a guild it will be called Elite Guard, and if you would like to join please refer to my post "clan" for more information. But basicly it will be a clan were you can either just hang out have fun, do what u want or join the ranks of army/merchants and maby advanced to council.

Oh and by the way zibi i think you would be interested.
Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:03 am
DarkWeaver
A Dark Prince
A Dark Prince

Well 'if' i am going to join a guild, than it is your guild.
First i knew it for sure, but after reading the World Of Warcraft official webpage i am getting my doubts...
Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:21 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Well whatever your doubts might be and im sure that they have meaning please feel free to ask me any questions that you have and there is a good chance that i will have an answer.
Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:16 pm
Snoekie
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

I've joined guilds right at the start of a game and I didn't like it very much.
I'd rather remain guildless for a while so I can get a good feel of the game without having commitments to any group of people.
Later on when I'm more comfortable with the game I usually have met enough different people - who might be in different guilds - that I can form a pretty good idea of what nice people/guilds are out there.
Eventually I *will* join one because a good guild where I feel at home can enhance my fun even more
Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:42 am
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

That would be cool to look around and get a feel for the different people and guilds and stuff but just so you know if you join my guild you will have the option to do absolutly nothing, hang out and talk and hunt or whatever, or join the ranks and advance and help out the guild, and unless u join the ranks of my guild you are not even required to log on so its a completly freestyle guild but I also wanted to have the ranks for the people that are more into rping and that stuff cuse i like it but i also understand people who just want to hang out and i will try to spend time with them to so i will treat everyone equaly no matter what there postion in the guild
Post Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:12 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2