View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > MMORPGs General

Author Thread
Desire
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Rf Online

Rf Online

A game made by many companies.and with a open eglish beta coming up this is the game on

everyones list. There are many reasons i love this game. To its range of skills and weapons

to the races and classes it holds this game cant be beat.

The Accertia:

The cyborgs Race outta the 3 . The accertias Amazing Fire power are a force to be reckond

with. The reason i like The Accertia are the pure power they hold. From the super power

gunner To the powerful Accertia warrior. Like all the races the accetia have a special Item

or class that sets them apart They have a special skill that only the accertia gunner can

get they also have what is called a seige cannon. This seige cannon is used to counter act

not only the Cora summoner but also the bellato Mech.

The bellato

The human Race outta the 3. The bellato's Have the best of both words commanding not only

phyisical power but magical aswell. The also command the beautiful yet amazing onslaught of

the mech. The mech is a very special thing. he has the ability to use not only weapons such

as guns , flamethrowers ect ect. but the also hand to hand combat weapons.

The Cora
the Elven Race outta the 3. The Cora Has also the best of both worlds but exsists more in

the world of magic rather than hand to hand. The Cora's special is the Cora Summoner. The

Cora Summoner is the ultimate force to be reconed with.The Cora summoner has the ability to

Destroy anything it comes into contact with 1 on 1. But Really shines when it comes to

attack many foes at once.

This has change the way i have looked at rpg's to the classes ,races and skills i love this

game i think its number 1 and i wouldnt have it any other way.

For More Info Please Be Sure To Stop By www.rfbase.com
Post Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:49 pm
EverythingXen
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

Didn't I see this exact post on DDO's forums?

"The old world dies and with it the old ways. We will rebuild it as it should be, MUST be... Immortal!"

=Member of the Nonflamers Guild=
=Worshipper of the Written Word=
Post Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:39 pm
adamskydancer
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

MMOsite News:The details of RF's London Expo trip on show!

I believe that Korean MMOs are reaching the Peak. That's why they have enough ability to create a fabulous MMOs for the world.
So I found these News. just for those person who likes RF.

On Nov.1st, RF Online staffs arrivered in London,and prepared their show for the following days. All of the dairy will be expose on our MMOsite and their Official site. There will be more video clips coming up on our MMOsite News Area too while the London Expo goes on. There're 2 fantastic episodes done for now, our edior is busy organizing those vedios and info. on to our MMOsite.
We have to thanks our business partner Codemasters Online Gaming for supporting us with those details info. of Londen Trip,Vedio Clips and nice images. And MMOsite News and the Mirror of Vedio download links will be put on the Official site of RF as well.
Those intereting photos and day by day diaries will take you to the London Expo. Hope you enjoy all the joyful activities around.

Links:
http://news.mmosite.com/data/p/u/2005/11/01/1850167023.html

"RF Online is an epic mix of traditional fantasy MMOG mixed with unique futuristic sci-fi action to bring an entirely new and original take on the existing MMORPG genre."--(Official Website)
It wins the six position of the most worth of expecting MMORPGs in The North American MMORPG Top List. It seems that you may found some european elements mix up with Korean foundation in this special creation.

Links:
http://www.rf-onlinegame.com/about.php

--------MMOsite Exclusive
Post Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:27 am
Myrd
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

beta signups are up for RFO
Post Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:51 am