Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Inifinte Experience and Money exploit, not a cheat.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Xerxes712
High Emperor
High Emperor

Inifinte Experience and Money exploit, not a cheat.

If you summon a creature either undead or demon and kill it, you get the experience for it. ad infinitim. Undead though need a stake in the heart to keep them dead in order to get that experience and limited wood stakes. Demon are harder to kill but the reward is good.

If intiution is higher than 100, you can make money at shops when selling and rebuying the item at a lower cost! Infinite money.

These are not cheats, but exploits of the game and you do have to work at it. Or spend skill points.

In order to summon a demon you need cast at 90 for sure. Using the Summon spell, creature summoned depends on INT and lesser creatures are easy to kill than undead which need a stake. So far, I keep getting a chicken at summon level 70. 1 EXP point. Undead gave me 120 EXP. I am try level 80 Summon cast.

Edit: Killing Demon summoned by you do NOT give experience points. The Undead do, but run out of stakes (must make final blow to get 120 points). If cast below 78-79 always got a chicken, good for a fireball and a whole roast chicken plus 1 experience point. I did only once (odd) get a Giant Demon Rat that was impossible to kill...80 plus is always demon, but no points for killing it with blade. Well, if you want to get rid of extra stakes, get some experience killing summoned undead. If close to level up and got Summon Spell, get chicken one at a time, painfully slow to gain 1 EXP at a time.

I wish had more or respawn monsters in game. Lvl 10 is hard to get to until the End of Game which is not exactly fun. Maybe make an expansion or give modding tools to make more levels.
Post Sat Nov 23, 2002 3:18 am
Guardian Defender
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Where can you find how much experience points you have? Ive been looking everywhere. I cant even find what level I am.[/u]
Post Sat Nov 23, 2002 9:11 pm
Ethne
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Open to the character stats page

You can find your experience points in the right hand upper corner of the page where you add points when you level up.
"She lifted up her hand and from the ring that she wore there issued a great light that illumined her alone and left all else dark. She stood before Frodo seeming now tall beyond measurement, and beautiful beyond enduring, terrible and worshipful."
Post Sat Nov 23, 2002 10:48 pm
Guardian Defender
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Really? Wow...i have been playing for a week now and i have never seen that.
Post Sat Nov 23, 2002 11:24 pm