Lord Hagen Blood Chalice?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
ace
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Lord Hagen Blood Chalice?

Any hints available for accessing the Town Hall to obtain Lord Hagen's Blood Chalice. The guards won't let me pass. Note:I have yet to join a guild. Also, is it true there is a time limit on accessing all 6 Chalices?

Thanks in advance
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 5:11 pm
bora
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Never heard about time limit. Enetered Governor`s estate sneaking on guards from right in the night.
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 5:52 pm
ace
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Lord Hagen's Blood Chalice

Thanks for the tip!

FYI: I do not know how to post links within messages so here some of the text I found in the forum topic: Deadline in thief guild task.

"I was given chalice task in thief guild, but i was too small to fulfill it, so after some time(~12 days) i went back to guild, but was told that i have missed deadline and Cassia attacked me"
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:23 pm
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

Re: Lord Hagen's Blood Chalice

quote:
Originally posted by ace
FYI: I do not know how to past links within messages so here some of the text I found in the forum topic: Deadline in thief guild task.

"I was given chalice task in thief guild, but i was too small to fulfill it, so after some time(~12 days) i went back to guild, but was told that i have missed deadline and Cassia attacked me"

ace, I missed the deadline before. (~>5 days, I didn't remember.) 12 days ARE too much. So, if possible, try to grab ALL Chalice BEFORE even getting the quest from Cassia. That way, you won't even need to care about those deadline stuff.
Post Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:26 pm
ace
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Lord Hagen's Chalice

Thanks Kiwi, I concentrated on obtaining all the chalices and passed the quest.
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:15 pm
cooldog
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

i brought Cassia her blood chalices something like after 14 days and she didn't do anyhting to me she just took them and gave me a reward. so i don't think that there is a time limit for this quest. but if she is starting to hit you maybe you have done something worng. cuz' everything is fine with me.
Post Sat Jun 28, 2003 2:48 pm
Maxal
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Kiwi,

there seems to be bug with deadline, but, if you enter room, get that Cassia attacks you, run away, and come back, then she doesnt speak regarding deadline anymore and you can finish chalice task.
After hint regarding running away i was able to finish blood chalice task even after 30 days.
Post Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:04 pm