Usergroups
How do I get into the Arnika Tower?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Wizardry 8

Author Thread
AJA
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I completed the "BOFFO" ending (Dark Savant wins!) with my first party because I didn't disarm the Arnika bomb. I have a new party with all members in the 20+ lvl. I done all I need to to go to Ascension Peak except that @#%^& tower again - there's suppose to be a "Teleporter" to get into it? Were is this teleporter? I've looked high and low.

[ This Message was edited by: AJA on 2002-03-14 11:31 ]
Post Thu Mar 14, 2002 5:31 pm
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

First - welcome here, we are glad to see new face here.

Small hint:
This portal is in Rapax Castel

Little bit bigger hint :
In Rapax castle is small building - the Prince's Playroom (locked) - and pick the lock. You will notice strange statue there. Enter and walk behind the statue; click on the wind-up key, then walk to the front of the statue, click on the spear and watch the action. Walk over to the bed and jump into the chute. Once down get the King's Apartment Key from the table and exit the room.

Follow the Red Carpet. At the first T go right (north) and follow the carpet all of the way to the endpoint door - these are the Queen's Apartments. Enter and open the two gray doors. The one on the left has an inactive portal; the one on the right has some items. Exit these apartments and return down the carpet to that first T. Now go west down to the next door - these are the King's Apartments. Enter the Trophy Room and walk over to the Rack in the corner. Near it on the wall is a small keyhole - use the King's Apartment Key here to open the secret passage behind the Rack. Within is a portal to the Dark Tower near Arnika. If your party has the Set Portal/Return Portal spell use one now to Set a Portal. Then enter the Dark Tower portal.

[ This Message was edited by: Danicek on 2002-03-14 11:45 ]
Post Thu Mar 14, 2002 5:35 pm
AJA
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanks - I already did all you said EXCEPT I never spotted the small keyhole near the rack! I'll try it immediately...
Post Fri Mar 15, 2002 2:05 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Yes, small keyhole. First I found only that hole and I was not able to find right key .

[ This Message was edited by: Danicek on 2002-03-15 01:02 ]
Post Fri Mar 15, 2002 7:02 am
AJA
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

One more thanks - With that help I not only disarmed the bomb, but I went all the way to a successful concussion of the game
Post Fri Mar 15, 2002 8:00 pm