Help the Dragon hunters are GONE
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
kirilll7
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Help the Dragon hunters are GONE

I am confused CHapter 4 just started i talked to the dragon hunters on the way to castle ( there is like 6 of them there as soon as you come out from the pass)

HE said he will teach me how to hunt dragons ( how to take their scales or heart) for 1000 gold.. I decided to wait a bit and when i came back the next day ALL dragon hunters from that pass are gone( exept the one you can hire for 100 gold)

Now i cant train to loot dragon scales so i cant make the medium dragon hunters armor ! HELP !

Thanks!
Post Mon May 17, 2004 5:30 pm
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

don't worry they are still in the VoM only not on the same place anymore have fun looking for them
Post Mon May 17, 2004 5:34 pm
kirilll7
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

phew good to hear i spent like 30 mins looking for them , only found some by swamp and by ice drgaon but those ones wont teach me anything. So only dragons drop the scales or fire lizards do also? The guy wants 20 scales and there is 4 or 5 dragons so hmmm they better drop at least 4 each
Post Mon May 17, 2004 5:49 pm
titus
Survivor of Hell
Survivor of Hell

the guy who teaches that is close to gorn and the stone dragon and the dragons will give enough scales yes the scales of the firelizards are no use for the dragonhuntersarmor
follow the river and you will find the rest
Post Mon May 17, 2004 5:51 pm
kirilll7
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

great !, thanks
Post Mon May 17, 2004 6:10 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

quote:
Originally posted by kirilll7
phew good to hear i spent like 30 mins looking for them , only found some by swamp and by ice drgaon but those ones wont teach me anything. So only dragons drop the scales or fire lizards do also? The guy wants 20 scales and there is 4 or 5 dragons so hmmm they better drop at least 4 each

Every dragon will drop 12! scales so you only need to kill two dragons for your armor. The guy near the ice dragon only learns you the skill right at the start of chapter 4, but there's a guy (Hokurn, the want that wants the booze all the time) that can learn fighting.

First go find the hunter Gestath (that's his name) to learn the skill before killing any dragons because you can also sell the scales to Bennet for a lot of gold, so the more the better.
Post Mon May 17, 2004 8:25 pm
kingsorel
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

re: dragon hunters

There was a bunch of dragon hunters across from the river with a water fall near Marcos camp( not his hide out ). It was where you found Kervo and his friend were in C2.
Post Mon May 17, 2004 11:55 pm