View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
zyros
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

level 6 room 24, hidden button, after teleport room

quote from walkthrough
"To pass the teleport, you need to turn around in the middle of the way and walk backwards to 24, where you push a secret button hidden in the upper part of the left wall in this corridor to walk on via the secret passage and avoid the next teleporter. And then you arrive in room 25,"

I cant find this "secret hidden button" I've scoured through the whole wall, I see the wall that needs to be opened, it kinda stands out a little. But the button I cant find, again I've combed every inch of wall in this corrider up untill it resets you back when you hit the teleport and cant push, pull, activate nothing? Im sure Its gonna be suprising to me when someone tells me or end up discovering it. But as for now it has me paralyzed.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks and good gaming.
Post Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:55 pm
Merz
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

The button is on the wall with a public note (if I am not mistaken). It is in a dimond shape and is a part of the wall decoration just below ceiling.
Post Wed Feb 12, 2003 7:12 pm
zyros
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanks

Ill give that a shot tonight.
Appreciate the information, covered every inch, yet never thought of looking that close to the first teleport.
Geez!!
Thanks again
Post Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:33 pm
Red
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

I often find buttons much easyer when casting "night vision" (or whartever it's called). However that perticular button is a bit harder to notice since the diamond shape's a totally differnt texture unlike other usual hidden buttons.

It's on the left wall right at the entrance of the corridor, before the left turn of course.
Post Wed Feb 12, 2003 11:55 pm