View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
MCD_666
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

how do u kill a guy who cant be killed?

how do u kill a guy who cant be killed? i mean apocasomething templars in
the orc temp, i keep hittin him and hittin and hittin nuttin happenes f*kin f*gs
Post Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:57 am
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

They are very hard to hit, technically they are blocking is why your hits do no damage, unless your sword and strength is weak.
What is your sword and strength?
If I recall make sure you have a fast 2hander, ie one in the 70 to 80 damage range, then let him come to you, as you perpare to block/parry as he swings then hit.
So block his first swing then hit, rinse and repeat.

Btw Welcome to the Board
Post Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:57 am
MCD_666
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

cdjfaksa

i hv 105 dmg or 109 idk its lees axe anyway i dont know my strenght but i know i put a lot of skill pts on it . i know wut u mean ..its not like that .. i hit him with arrows axe sword magic.. and nuttin happened its not like tha lizards or what eva thats not blokin he cant block all my hits ...can he?
i hate them ***********
Post Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:10 am
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Please watch your language.
Post Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:15 am
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

The apocalyptic templars are tough, but beatable. The axe you have should do some damage....and you could'nt mount it if your strength was low. It sounds like you are getting blocked, and YES they are very quick to block.

There IS one thing in the temple you need a special weapon to even harm, but it is not one of those templars.

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:02 am
CassRo
Seer of Delphi
Seer of Delphi

This is a real spoiler, so before you read it try again a few times amd explore the entire temple, ok? (absolutely sure you won't, but trying doesn't hurt )

Spoiler:
Go to a undead orc shaman that is located on an island in a pool of lava, there you have to enter 3 rooms guarded by lesser demons and then turn the switch, that opens the bridge to the island, inside there's the shaman and a sword on an altar. Get it, go to the last shaman, attack him a few times, go back to Xardas.

You read this text AGAIN?! ARGHH! Stop reading! Now! You're still reading this, aren't you. *sigh* Sure, read, I doesn't bother me. Really! Read on, dude. Cool. READ. Ok, enough! Stop! ... I hate you ... If you don't stop I'll replay Manhunt and I'll show you what I can do with a toothpick!!!11 Save the Whales!!!!!!111oneoneone
Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:39 am
MCD_666
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i killed them wit golems like that otha guy
but do i really need to get that rune out of uriz..uir..urihasfgga that kewl sword? oh yeah and thanx
Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:59 pm
MCD_666
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i think im retarded or sumtin 4 askin this but how do i get back in the orc temp ?
Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:05 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

Well, how did you get in the first time? With a scroll, right (it's been so long...)?
The second time you'll have to use the small effigy on top of the pillar in front (where the shamans used to be). Get it down somehow (a telekinesis scroll might be useful), then use it on the stuck lever.
Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:17 pm
Rangehurts
High Emperor
High Emperor

i don't remember what i used I think it was rune made from Uriziel. If not than a 1-handed sword.
Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:43 pm
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

Jaz explained how to re-enter the temple.

You only want Xardas to make a rune from Uriziel if you are a mage. If you are a fighter just recharge Uriziel and you have a badddd sword.....and you need it or the rune to kill the last shaman.

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:52 pm
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

" i hit him with arrows"

They are imune to arrows (they take no damage from arrows) if I recall.

"how do i get back in the orc temp ?"
"small effigy on top of the pillar in front"

Use a Telekensis Spell scroll to get it off the top of the piller.
Post Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:41 pm
cptmaxon
High Emperor
High Emperor

if I remeber correctly the first time in the temple I was a weak char so I used greater friestorm on them worked like a charm
Post Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:46 pm