FAQ
Members
Usergroups
CD 2
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread

CD 2

Is CD 2 only for the editor? My friend bought the game and didnt like it so he sold it to me. He said he accidently damaged the second cd and it was unusable. He told me not to worry and I would only need cd 1 to play the game. I don't care at all for the editor so it doesnt really matter to me. But if there is game files on that second cd that I need in order to finish the game, I will get my money back. Thanks to anyone who can help me. Also, is it normal to have a 2 second pause each time you enter new ground in the world? When Im walking around on the world map and I come to a new area(it tells me the name of the area in the bottom right hand corner) I get a slight pause. Anyone else experince this? Besides that, the game runs smoothly. Id also like to note that I play the game with the no cd crack. My specs are as follows:

Thunderbird 1.2
512 pc133
Geforce 2 Ultra
Sound Blaster Live
7200rpm ATA100 20gig
12x DVD
Post Sat May 04, 2002 5:23 pm

Also, Im running on Windows XP Pro
Post Sat May 04, 2002 5:25 pm

Unholy Thief
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

no you dont need the 2nd CD to run the game. the editor CD is used when your using the editor...i think it adds stuff to it or something. and yeah those pauses are normal..the game is just loading up the next area your entering.
Post Sat May 04, 2002 5:54 pm

Thanks for the info
Post Sat May 04, 2002 6:19 pm

Mephy

Cant you get that 2nd cd to a shop and claim it was already broken?
Post Sat May 04, 2002 6:26 pm