View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Temptress
Purely Innocent
Purely Innocent

Escaped slave, Haj E and the debt money from Helviane Descle

It is at this point I go off to bed in hopes someone can help me:

I can't get the money from the woman unless I kill her. She won't bribe (Kinda stupid to bribe with money when I'm trying to get 200 bucks from her, eh?) I tried to admire. . . I really tried everything but nothing worked. I need to know how to get it from here, please.

Also, a quest in the same place:

Haj Ei the escaped slave. Where IS HE? He is supposed to be in the town of Sudan where all this takes place but I cannot find him. Please, tell me where he is. I have found The "Hides" character, btw.

TIA,
~T

P.S.

I just realized this may be a *spoiler* topic. Sorry. Hopefully the moderator gods will see this before it is too late.

I thought for a second these two might be linked but I don't think so anymore.

-=>Loyal Member of the NFG<=-

"In the end, a shadow is only a passing thing."
Post Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:39 pm
CIACinderella
Village Leader
Village Leader

I was able to bribe Helviane Desele into giving me the money. Stupid, but effective. If your personality and speechcraft aren't very high though you may not be able to do this. If you want to kill her, taunt her until she attacks you first. This way you won't get into trouble with the guards. It may take a long time, but if you keep taunting her eventually she'll attack you. Also, I will sometimes do a quicksave after each successful bribe. This way if the next bribe isn't successful I can reload and try again.
As for Haj-Ei, have you talked to the owner of the slave market yet? If you raise his dispostion high enough, he should tell you some pretty interesting information.
Post Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:09 pm
Temptress
Purely Innocent
Purely Innocent

Thank you, thank you! I will go and try that now. I was up last night until 4am trying to do the game. Heh. That doesn't matter does it?

Thanks again!

~T

*Temptress momentarily bows to the moderator gods for moving the slightly misplaced post, after being posted sleepily at 4 am this morning.*

-=>Loyal Member of the NFG<=-

"In the end, a shadow is only a passing thing."
Post Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:34 pm
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

About the bribe money, I usually just pay those quests off myself, or yes, bribe her to pay me. It isn't worth it by far, but at least the quest gets finished with.

And Haj Ei
Spoiler:
He is the argonian who gave the quest in the first place, but you need to know his secret.

Post Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:05 pm