Stuck in Crypt need help please any one
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Brolli999999
City Guard
City Guard

Stuck in Crypt need help please any one

I havent played Arx for 6 days now cause i gave up searching around for hours , i cant get into that room , the room she is has a iron gate and across has a solid iron gate , the solid iron gate is locked , and no there is no switch right by it , far down the hall there is a level but that just opens the iron gate by it and already got whats in there and farther there is 2 more switches but thats for the spikes , but thats all the levers near it so i played around with em but still doesnt open it so what do i do? i have looked all around down here i could i just cant get into either one of those rooms , its the one with the lady screaming *PLEASE SOME BODY HELP ME* Over and over i searched the whole crypt , i solved the first puzzle with the dials then i went down into the place after i dispeled the pink force field , then i made my way threw the whole crypt as i could go , then i made it to the room with the tomb and i got the red glowing helmet and killed the 2 lich guys. Thats all i can do i searched every spec of the place and i cant do anything more.

Only thing i havent done is get into that door with the lady screaming for help but i cant i looked every where for switchs and everything i pulled everything nothing works how do i get into them? Please Help
Post Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:11 am
superdarkdude
Village Leader
Village Leader

Duuuuude, mellow out :)

The lever/switch for the room with the lady asking for help is across the hall from that room. In otherwords, as you are facing the portcullis blocking that room, walk backward, and you will be IN the room that has the switch/lever. BUT.... don't sweat it man, it has NO bearing on the game, it does not drive the plot, there aren't even any really useful items that I can recall... Don't quit playing because of THAT room, there are many others that are more worthy of quitting over
Post Tue Nov 19, 2002 3:05 am